■ What is the Smart Washer App?
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- Supported OS: IOS 6.0+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
support GDPR of EU
Ratings and Reviews
Wasted money on these appliances
So I spent over 20k decking my house out in all the “latest and greatest” Samsung smart appliances. I wish I had read these reviews first because literally none of it works I have a fridge, range, hood scoop vent, washer and dryer and nothing connects properly - I have 5 different Samsung apps all of which require accessible sign ins (almost every time I change screens) and I can’t get anything accept the driver to connect. The range temporarily from time to time but washer and dryer and hood vent never have waste of 25k
Just for the record, I AM able to sucessfully connect my devices to both my washer and dryer. The app still gets only one star, as it works so poorly, it's frustrating. None of the controls actually work, and while the timer does display, it never alarms, regardless of the settings I choose. The one star is for what appears to be great potential. If only it did what it purports to. Did I mention it 'forgets' the WiFi connection on a regular basis?
I rarely write reviews, especially negative ones, but this one deserves it. Pairing the washer and dryer is quite a process and once it’s done it says “[appliance] power off or smart connect disabled,”although I’m standing right in front of the appliance that is both on and has smart connect enabled. Haven’t been able to get passed that so I can’t even speak to any functions it is supposed to have. FYI: I’m very tech savvy so this isn’t a user error.
- Samsung Electronics
- 25.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Copyright ⓒ 2012 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.