The new SchoolMessenger app gives busy parents, students, and staff a powerful way to stay engaged with their school or district, and connect to each other.
- Easy-to-read inbox that captures all SchoolMessenger notifications, and now two-way teacher-parent-student messages (if enabled by school or district)
- Scrollable notification view to review all phone, email, and text content in a single place
- Detailed preference control allows adjusting notification settings
- Push notifications are available for alerts when school or district sends a message
- For notifications, school or district has SchoolMessenger notification service subscription with SchoolMessenger app enabled
- For notifications, valid email address on file with your school or district
- WiFi or data plan for internet access
- iOS 9+
SchoolMessenger app is not for sending broadcast messages. If you are a SchoolMessenger Communicate notification customer looking to send broadcast messages, please download the SchoolMessenger Admin sender app.
Bug fixes and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
OK needs Landscape View
I was able to login and see messages; but with iPad (and perhaps iPhone) there is no landscape/adaptive view. So it’s pretty clunky to refer to and use with a keyboard to add notes/events to calendar/email etc.
Is this a work in progress
This app needs to be updated to allow deleting old messages and it needs a tour or tutorial for navigating messenger.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this excellent feedback. It helps us, as we have been reviewing options for deleting messages. We do expect an onboarding introduction to be released fairly soon, as we are working on that one as well.
Please continue to provide us feedback, as we are always looking at ways to improve your experience with the SchoolMessenger App!
This app runs like someone doing the cha cha slide in quick sand, it never saves your password or email. I rather go lick a cactus that use this garbage. Don’t attempt to fix it just delete it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm surprised to hear that you are being asked for your username and password repeatedly. Are you choosing the logout option, or just returning to the App and being prompted for your credentials? I'd like our dev team to investigate this if you can send some details to email@example.com.
- Reliance Communications, Inc.
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SchoolMessenger
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.