Shift Days - Work Tracker 4+
Work Schedule Planner Calendar
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Tracking your shifts has never been easier!
With Shift Days, you can see at a glance when you’re working. Suitable for your iPhone and/or iPad, the clear, easily readable calendar allows you to track your working days and hours with minimal effort – you can add or remove a shift with a single tap.
Designed with shift workers in mind, Shift Days enables you to see a full month of shifts on the screen, making it easier than ever to manage your working life.
- Color-code your shifts and assign short-names for at-a-glance insights
- Intuitive rota interface for quick rotation application
- Add multiple memos for quick reminders of each day’s events
- Shift widget enables you to see upcoming shifts without even opening the app
- Share your schedule easily with friends and family
- Sync with iCloud for real-time updates across your iPad and iPhone
- See up to two shifts per day.
- Add unlimited shifts to your calendar.
- Change your shift schedule just by tapping on the calendar.
- Copy and paste shifts for rapid diary updates.
- Add your rotation and automatically fill the calendar in a few simple steps.
- Get push notifications for shift events.
- Week number with four different patterns (1-2, 2-1, 1-52, 0-51).
- Set the start day of your week to any day.
- Email your shift events.
- Share your monthly shift view (via email/SMS/print/photo album)
The intuitive shift managing interface makes Shift Days suitable for anyone who wants to take the pain out of their diary management. The app is perfect for those working random hours and days, as well as individuals working fixed shifts on rotation.
People already benefitting from Shift Days include:
- Emergency workers
- Security Guards
- Students and part timers
- Taxi or Uber drivers
- Waiters and waitresses
- Construction workers
- Men of the Night’s Watch
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Shift Days is free to download. Shift Days Monthly Subscription gives you unlimited access to our premium content and features.
- Shift Days's auto-renewing subscription option is $1.99 monthly.
- This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of your subscription
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and at the cost of the chosen package
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn if off in Account Settings 24+ hours before the end of the billing period.
- You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
[ Terms of Service ]
[ Support ]
Contact at 'email@example.com'
• Optimization for iOS 14
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
As a travel nurse it can be difficult for me to keep track of different shifts/hospitals. This app has allowed to to plan my WHOLE life. I love using the color blocks for scheduling in different hospitals, shift requests, vacation time, and events happening around my local city. I'm easily able to put down an "off" shift for a day that I'd like to request off for some LA event, and write in the comments section why the event is so I don't end up scheudling myself on days that there's cool things happening. It's also very easy to share my calendar with friends and they're able to see what each block represents. I'll send the schedule and be like "blue days I'm available after 8 pm, Red days I'm not in town, Orange days I'm available after 3 pm, and so on and so forth. One downside is that you can't add more than two things to a day, but you are able to write a comment that can remind you of other things going on. I generally use this app strictly for shifts , vacations, and local events..anything else (birthdays, meet ups) I will use the IOS calendar. It also reminds you the night before that you have to work the next day. I love this app and would recommend it to anyone interested.
Simple Shift App for Retail Worker
I work irregular shifts as a retail worker, and they can change right up until the day I am working. This app not only makes it easy to set shifts and get reminders for them, but it allows you to color-code shifts to quickly tell the difference and set a specific reminder time for each shift. For example, my morning shifts are in yellow and orange and I get notified a couple hours ahead of time for plenty of notice to get up and get ready. My afternoon shifts are in green and blue and I give myself a thirty minute notification for travel time.
With a handy widget, you can see the next three days without even opening the app, and I can always look back and compare my timesheets to my schedule to double-check everything.
I had to switch from my old faithful calendar cause they quit updating to something new. Figure I would give this calendar a try. So far I do like it but I think I have the same complaints as everyone else. I wish I could put more then two appointments, jobs etc on one day. Some days are action packed and I use my little quick look calendar to keep me in check. Also maybe add more colors to choose from or be able to create your own color. And one more thing, it would be nice if there was an option where you didn't have to put a time frame down at all. I have a shift marked for dr appts, I have to write some time frame down on the Original set up. I'm not going to go back in each time and change the time frame when I can jus add the the correct appointment time in the notes section. But it does throw you off when you glance at it and it says dr. Appt 900. It's my first day playing with this so we shall see how it goes.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PIXO Incorporation
- 35.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © PIXO Incorporation
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Pro Upgrade $4.99
- Pro Upgrade Now $2.99