Run your business wherever you are. Whether you have one or multiple Shopify stores, this app makes it easy for you to manage your orders and products, connect with staff, and track sales.
• Fulfill, refund, or archive orders for each of your store locations
• Print packing slips and shipping labels
• Manage tags and notes
• Contact customers
• Add Timeline comments
• Track conversion right from your order details
• Create new draft orders and send them to your customers
• View fraud analysis
MANAGE PRODUCTS AND COLLECTIONS
• Add products manually or through barcode scan
• Create and update automated or manual collections
• Manage product tags and categories
• Define product and collection visibility on sales channels
• Sync with 3rd party sites to sell on Etsy, Amazon, eBay, and more
RUN MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
• Grow sales with a Google Smart Shopping campaign
• Create Facebook ads on the go
• Track results and get custom recommendations to improve your results over time
• Write new content for your blog
FOLLOW UP WITH CUSTOMERS
• Add and edit customer details
• Contact customers
• Create special discounts for holidays and sales
• Monitor discount code usage
REVIEW STORE PERFORMANCE
• View sales reports by day, week, or month
• Compare sales across your online store and other sales channels with a live dashboard
SELL ON MORE SALES CHANNELS
• Sell online, in-store and more
• Reach your customers wherever you're selling
• Sync inventory and orders across each channel
EXTEND YOUR STORE’S FEATURES WITH APPS AND THEMES
• Access your Shopify apps from orders, products, and customers, or right from the Store tab
• Browse our catalog of free themes and change your online store appearance
Shopify handles everything from marketing to payments, including mobile payments, a secure shopping cart, and shipping. Whether you want to sell t-shirts, jewelry, or clothes, Shopify has everything you need to run your ecommerce store.
• Fixes an issue where the widget was unable to load.
• Marketing extensions are now organized into categories, including ads, email, social posts, SMS, and more.
• Adds more information to explain why some orders can't be edited.
• Adds language support for Czech and Polish.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started out on Etsy, I really took a leap of faith in getting Shopify but it has been doing really well for me!! I use the $29 a month option & I use my Facebook VIP group to refer everyone to the website to make their orders. They are every happy with shopping on it! I keep my Etsy as it still gets a lot of traffic, but when someone messages me on Etsy I refer them to our VIP group & website and that has helped me to grow a lot more!! I do hope to see improvements made where we don’t have to use as many apps for certain tasks. But other than that it has been great and really helped my business grow! If you don’t want a huge bill though, use the pirate ship app within the Shopify App Store and you will be charged immediately for your labels instead of it piling onto your Shopify bill! I learned that the hard way! Haha! I tried to use other platforms but found Shopify to be the most user friendly & professional looking. Take the plunge! As long as you’re working at it, you to can succeed! Thank you Shopify!
Terrifying scam business.
I have read several horror stories of the thievery these guys to do businesses, however I am speaking out as a customer it is just as scary. There is an invisible "account" that is made when you make a purchase on your desired website store. They store all your private information and do not let you edit or have any control over your account because the option simply doesn't exist. There's barely "customer service" for sellers, now imagine us customers who have 0% support. No phone number, no email to contact. All the while they resell your information to sketch 3rd parties and I have received tons of emails of linked Shopify businesses who's forced to sign me up upon a newsletter and harasses me to check out and buy something from their e-store. I have never signed up to have my information given away, all of that is done when making an order through a store you had no idea supported Shopify to begin with unless you start memorizing their layout. There are just many illegal and shady practices that are morally disgusting. This service also conveniently loves me mistakes on discount codes but once the order is received, consider your funds sapped from your wallet, because the online shops themselves are greedy and also refuses refunds in most circumstances unless required by law (sometimes). Internet fraud is in its height now more than ever and it's repulsing companies like this one you should avoid at all costs. Literally.
Nothing but great!
I have been using the Shopify app since the beginning, and it is constantly being updated with new improvements. For me, it provides an excellent user experience and interface design (regardless of your mobile platform). Printing (labels) after a recent iOS update now works perfectly! It’s so efficient and convenient to be able to run a business and make modifications to your site, or upload a new image to your store, all from your mobile device (iPhone 11 Pro). Shopify is a conscientious company and I support everything they stand for. I just don’t get all the negative reviews. Try running a business without this app (or their platform) and you’ll really see what you’re missing.
- Shopify Inc.
- 351.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Shopify
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.