An addictive and challenging memory game based on Simon Says classic game, one of the most popular games of the 80s.
Simon Says challenges you to repeat its sequences of flashing lights and sounds. The difficulty will be increased at every new level. The game will add new sequences that you must memorize and repeat in the same order, until your memory allows it.
It has three game modes:
Classic - Repeat the sequence in the same order
Reverse - Repeat the sequence in reverse order
Random - The sequence will change at every level
Fully configurable, you can change the game speed, change the starting level, play on a 2x2 or 3x3 board, turn sound effects On or Off.
Compare your score with your friends or the rest of the world with built-in Game Center leaderboards.
If you reach level 30 you are a genius! :)
• 3 Game Modes (Classic, Reverse, Random)
• Play on a 2x2 or 3x3 board
• Start at the level you want
• 4 game speeds (Low, Normal, High, Extreme)
• Choose between Original or Piano sound effects
• Turn sound effects On or Off
• Compare your scores with your friends or the world with Game Center
• Save your high scores on your device
• VoiceOver accessibility support
• Universal App, full native support for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• Performance optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
This game is the best yet. Phone
I'm enjoying this game since I was a little child. Mom would always get it for me as a toy for my birthday. I love music, and because I'm totally blind, this app has been the best thing for me. I cannot play anything else like Farmville on Facebook or anything because it's not accessible. It's a great challenge for me.
I like it
This is a great game for memory development. It's very appropriate for my 5-year-old. It also has levels and speeds that would challenge ages through adult.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.