The TennCare Connect app is for Tennesseans who have applied for or are receiving insurance through TennCare, CoverKids, and Medicare Savings Programs. From the convenience of your smartphone, you can access many of the self-service features of TennCare on the web.
Manage and view your cases anytime you want – right from your phone. Whether you want to know the status of your case, view your letters, or send us a photo of the required documents, you can use the TennCare Connect app.
Our app works best with smartphones.
View your cases:
• Setup a new TennCare Connect account if you don’t already have one
• Check the status of your coverage
• Find out if it’s time to renew your coverage
Manage account settings:
• Change your password
• Sign up to go paperless and view letters we send you
Send us documents:
• Upload photos of the files or forms we need from you
Report changes about your household:
• Update your phone number
• Update your address
View your appeal information:
• Check the status of your appeal and upload documents
• Add a reminder of your scheduled appeal hearing to your smartphone calendar
TennCare is committed to making it easier for you to manage your benefits.
We are listening to your feedback and have resolved several issues.
Ratings and Reviews
- State of Tennessee
- 42.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Tennessee Division of TennCare
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.