Enjoy effortless ownership with streamlined experiences in the enhanced app.
Explore the collection of premier services we call The Lincoln Way (1):
- With Lincoln Connect™, start or stop your engine with a touch of a button or lock and unlock your Lincoln remotely for increased peace of mind (2)
- With Lincoln Connect, locate your vehicle from virtually anywhere (2)
- Access 24/7 complimentary Roadside Assistance for fuel delivery, lock-out assistance, towing and more (3)
- Schedule Lincoln Pickup & DeliveryTM—an exclusive maintenance offering that leaves a Lincoln vehicle for you to drive while we take care of your service needs (4)
- Discover destinations of interest near you including fuel stations and restaurants
- Wi-Fi hotspot: Set up and manage your mobile Lincoln Connect Wi-Fi hotspot plan.(5)
- Contact a Lincoln Concierge for personalized assistance with your Lincoln
- Reserve and pay for parking on your schedule (6)
- Monitor your vehicle’s health, track fuel levels and check important notifications on your phone (2)
- Manage your Lincoln Automotive Financial Services payments and more
Vehicle controls are available on the:
2018: Lincoln MKC, Lincoln MKZ, Lincoln MKZ HEV, Lincoln Continental, Lincoln MKX, Lincoln Navigator
2019: Lincoln MKC, Lincoln MKZ, Lincoln MKZ HEV, Lincoln Continental, Lincoln Nautilus, Lincoln Navigator
(1)The Lincoln Way App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Message and data rates may apply.
(2)Lincoln Connect is an optional feature and includes complimentary 5-year subscription for remote features excluding Wi-Fi hotspot, and starts with vehicle sale date. Subscription is subject to compatible 4G network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks may affect future functionality. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms, or message/data rates may apply.
(3)Coverage, for original owner, varies based on vehicle model year. Non transferable. For complete details, go to lincolnowner.com or your Lincoln dealer.
(4)Lincoln Pickup & Delivery is valid for owners of 2017 and newer model-year Lincoln vehicles. Lincoln reserves the right to change program details at any time without obligations.
(5)Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins upon AT&T activation and expires at the end of three months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the complimentary subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.att.com/lincoln
(6)Available in select cities.
• Lincoln Access Rewards is here! Introducing exclusive benefits and experiences for Lincoln owners
• Addition of helpful links you may need if your vehicle is in an accident - links for towing, transportation, and your network for help under "Collision Assistance".
• Minor updates to enhance the user experience
Ratings and Reviews
Called Lincoln concierge to ask why my app doesn’t work and I was told my car needs a firmware update. So now I have to schedule an appointment to get this done and also I was told that “oh your running the 1.5 version of the app we are launching a new app 1.6 TOMORROW and you need to delete your current app and download the new one.” I have checked every day since I have called and no new app and I have a scheduled appointment for Monday at the dealership. What good is a firmware update if the app is crap and doesn’t work!
I was given the run around about iPhone compatibility! The app worked fine when bought my car. ITS ALOMST 2018 Lincoln get it together. Very frustrated!
Developers Missing Golden Opportunity Here...
Lincoln NEEDS to get this right...This is app could be so much better. Design and layout is terrible. For example: the lock and unlock buttons look almost identical. I can barely tell which one is which, the unlock icon should have the loop twisted in the other direction so it’s obvious it’s open. Also the vehicle information link is so tiny it’s easily missed until u know where to find it. Another thing, why is the move icon at the bottom a couch? The UI is not user friendly and it’s just plain hard to find things. Big buttons, clear navigation, simplicity is what we all want. On top of that make it work every time and load quicker. I’m not sure anyone cares about finding a coffee shop on this app, we want it for our car features. FOCUS ON THE CAR FEATURES PLEASE. The Apple Watch app is great when it works but I constantly need to refresh it so it will work, so I don’t use it as often as I’d like to. Hopefully in a future update the home screen of the iPhone app gets revamped. What a waste of space having the bottom half of the screen dedicated to telling me I’m all caught up on reading messages I never get in the first place. Come on! This app does not match the Lincoln brand.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for all the great feedback; this will all be reviewed. The App is constantly evolving with the help of feedback from our clients. Please look for the next release coming soon with the latest improvements.
Promising, some issues
App is functional, but there’s one annoying issue and a few missing ones. The constant “confirm I am not driving” popups are obnoxious: you KNOW I am not driving, I’m trying to start the car! The main convenience of this app is to quickly start your car remotely (say, from the checkout line in the grocery store), and these popups just frustrate users. I imagine it’s a liability thing or whatever, but surely you can program in an exception for when your car is not even turned on. Which is 95% of the time when we’re using the app. C’mon. :)
Thrilled to see Apple Watch support starting, though its severely lacking now (no status update when an action completes, no way to shut engine off after starting, buttons are cramped and confusing (they look like you’re supposed to hold them but appear to be taps).
These nit aside, climate controls and liftgate control would be much appreciated in the future!
Developer Response ,
We really appreciate you taking time to provide feedback. You guessed right that the driving check prompts are for safety. I see your app’s version is a little behind and can be updated. We are regularly adding more features so keep your eyes out for more in the future. Thanks again!
- Lincoln Motor Company Inc.
- 307 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Ford Motor Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.