Whether you're still planning your trip or already here, the Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App is the ultimate must-have. It's free to download.
Before and During Your Trip, It's Easy To:
FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED
• Get detailed, interactive maps of the theme parks, Universal CityWalk™ and the on-site resort hotels.
• Check ride wait times and show times.
• Find dining venue menus.
• Use filters to find and sort by park, ride type, shows, dining and shopping.
• Locate all restrooms, including family restrooms.
• Set a parking reminder to find your car by section, level and row.
PLACE YOUR MOBILE FOOD ORDER
• Browse the menu and place your order at select locations from anywhere in the park
• Let us know when you are nearby and we will prepare your order
• Pick up your order and continue to enjoy your visit
GET READY TO RIDE
• NEW – Get a place in the Virtual Line™ and get your return time for select attractions.
• NEW – Universal Play™ lets you enjoy interactive experiences, games and trivia about the rides. Check it out via the Supercharged Network in Fast & Furious – Supercharged™ or through the left navigation menu during select times.
MAKE IT YOUR VIRTUAL WALLET
• Purchase park tickets, Universal Express™ Passes and Universal Dining Plans.
• Create an account to easily access your purchases and redeem with a scan.
• Set up your TapuTapu™ wearable as a payment method while in Universal's Volcano Bay™.
CREATE A FAVORITES LIST
• Mark your top rides, attractions and more.
• Use it as your own personal "to-do" list.
• Get accurate wait times for all your favorite rides and attractions in one place.
• Set alerts for low wait times and show start times.
• Get a customized map view to find your way.
ALWAYS BE IN THE KNOW.
• Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications on attractions and schedule changes.
• Get location-based announcements related to the park that you're in.
• Find out about special offers and special events.
Plus, it's easy to stay connected when you're at the resort with free WiFi throughout the parks and Universal CityWalk™.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?brandA=UO&intake=Universal_Orlando
We’ve continued working hard on The Official Universal Orlando Resort App. Here’s what’s new in this release:
• Bug Fixes – As always, thanks to your feedback we have identified some bugs and squashed them in this release.
Have feedback, or need some help? Send us a tweet using the hashtag #AskUniversal
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The first time I attempted to make the purchase my account was charged then the transaction was reversed. When I called to get assistance to find out why I was told that it is impossible to find out the decline reason on universals end(I had already contacted my bank to find out if it was on their end). I was told that it is impossible to find out the decline reason because the people who can do that research do not speak with customers and the employee manager(Mike) could not take my care number to provide them with to look the decline reason up. He also said that they(the department that can look up decline reasons that does not speak with customers) could not look up the profile attached to the card to look up the card number find out why my card declined. Their only solution was to a different way of purchasing the tickets or re-download the app. I am lucky that I was able to purchase the tickets after I re-downloaded since they could offer me no help if it hadn’t. I understand that the people who assist with the transactions themselves do not speak with customers but their must be a way for the customer service center to put in a research request.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of any difficulty you experienced while purchasing your tickets, and will be sharing your concerns with the appropriate teams. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233 option 4 or via email at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.
My husband and I really used to like this park. I no longer do. I looked at the ride guide online and saw that many of the rides showed a wheelchair and did not picture a wheelchair going to walking. (Meaning you have to get out of the wheelchair) My son has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and fell and broke his leg in May. He did this by standing and attempting to go to the bathroom. That leg is 50% healed. Also after getting off the train to go to Islands of adventure when we got to the elevator the employee motioned for us to keep walking. We did only to come to a STAIR case. How was my son suppose to get DOWN? We go back to the elevator line to be told there are 2 people ahead of us. When we had just been there a couple of minutes ago. I told the lady you sent us down to the end. I was upset! She said I wish there were signs. Then a couple of minutes later she came up to us to say if you go to guest services you could tell them we need signs. REALLY. I was beyond angry. I couldn’t even talk to her because it would not have ended well. We will not be coming back and I would not recommend this app ark to anyone in a motorized wheelchair. The labeling on the rides is misleading.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about the experience you described. We strive to assist our Guests to the best of our ability and provide the most accurate information to help plan your trip. We apologize for any inconsistency. We will make sure this is formally documented and shared with the proper leadership teams. If you would like to discuss your visit further, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233, option 4 or at GuestServices@universalorlando.com.
So Much Fun!
This was our first visit to Universal and Islands of Adventure in Florida and we had a blast! We didn’t want to leave and we can’t wait to visit again! The Express Pass is so worth it! We didn’t have to wait in line a long time and in some instances at all:)! The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is amazing even if you are not a fan! I will miss the butter beer so much, frozen and regular:). The two best rides in my seven year old daughter’s opinion and mine is The Forbidden Journey in Hogwarts Castle and The Jurassic River Adventure! So much fun!! I can’t count how many times we rode those two! I recommend staying at a resort on site as you get free shuttle services to and from the parks! We stayed at Cabana Bay in one of their tower rooms and it was great and not as expensive as some of the other on site hotels! We will be back!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your positive feedback about your visit. If you would like to provide additional feedback regarding your mobile app experience or the experience you had in our theme parks, please send an email to GuestServices@UniversalOrlando.com or call Guest Services at 407-224-4233, option 4 for assistance.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 106.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.