Welcome to the Tufts Health Plan member mobile app for Commercial and Senior Plan members.
Once you complete the initial registration on your phone, this app will allow you to perform the following functions:
1. View Claims: including claims summary information, individual claim detail and your cost-share, if applicable.
2. View Plan Limits and Accumulations: including your plan’s specific benefit plan limits, such as deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and visit limits.
3. View Cost and Benefits: including your plan’s specific benefits and detailed benefit types, such as routine medical services (e.g. immunizations or primary care), pharmacy or DME (durable medical equipment).
4. View Referrals: if your plan requires referrals, you can view them along with any limits.
5. ID Card: View, email or fax your ID card.
6. Provider Search: Quickly find network providers that participate with your plan
7. Treatment Cost Estimator: Get out-of-pocket cost estimates for procedures based on your health benefits and claims.
We designed and developed the app using input and feedback directly from our members. If you have suggestions for additional functions, we’d love to hear them! Call Member Services at the phone number listed on your Member ID Card.
Enhancements and bug fixes, including:
- Contact Us page updates
- Allow users to zoom in on Id card's full screen page
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes the app won’t open. But it has been fixed in the past. Also important to make sure your phone is updated as well. Likely not the apps fault. I like being able to easily see my insurance details
This stinks when I saw there was an app for Tuffs. I thought that this might be useful to store ID cards especially I saw ID CARDS in the picture. I thought that I would be able to add more than one I was going to use it to put my insurance card and each of my 3 boys insurance cards instead of carrying them around all the time. So what to my surprise when I did all I could to try to add more than one and there’s no way at all to add more than one card. I’m not sure why there’s an S there because you can’t have ID cards you can only have an ID card. 😠
Please fix all these glitches
I have been using this app for a while now. I’m starting to think I shouldn’t because I miss you often including today. Friday, September 16, 2022 decided to log me out and not let me login saying oops there is an error whenever I try to login to either the webpage or this app. In the past when I had problems with this before, I contacted Tufts tech and was told to delete app reinstall and change passwords. I did this again today and nothing happened. Nothing changed still get the oops error please fix this.
Developer Response ,
Hi Bradley. We’re sorry to hear this and have shared your message with our team. Our technical team believes we were experiencing a temporary outage on this date. If you're still having problems with the app, please call us using the phone number on the back of your member Id card, so we can help.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tufts Associated Health Plans, Inc
- 128.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Tufts Associated Health Plans, Inc