Welcome to the Tufts Health Plan member mobile app for Commercial and Senior Plan members.
Once you complete the initial registration on your phone, this app will allow you to perform the following functions:
1. View Claims: including claims summary information, individual claim detail and your cost-share, if applicable.
2. View Plan Limits and Accumulations: including your plan’s specific benefit plan limits, such as deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and visit limits.
3. View Cost and Benefits: including your plan’s specific benefits and detailed benefit types, such as routine medical services (e.g. immunizations or primary care), pharmacy or DME (durable medical equipment).
4. View Referrals: if your plan requires referrals, you can view them along with any limits.
5. ID Card: View, email or fax your ID card.
6. Provider Search: Quickly find network providers that participate with your plan
7. Treatment Cost Estimator: Get out-of-pocket cost estimates for procedures based on your health benefits and claims.
We designed and developed the app using input and feedback directly from our members. If you have suggestions for additional functions, we’d love to hear them! Call Member Services at the phone number listed on your Member ID Card.
Enhancements and bug fixes, including preparation for a new Health & Wellness partner.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t log in
Just like a lot of other reviews, lately I am not able to log in to this app, can’t check claim, can’t check benefits, it’s a joke.
Please fix all these glitches
I have been using this app for a while now. I’m starting to think I shouldn’t because I miss you often including today. Friday, September 16, 2022 decided to log me out and not let me login saying oops there is an error whenever I try to login to either the webpage or this app. In the past when I had problems with this before, I contacted Tufts tech and was told to delete app reinstall and change passwords. I did this again today and nothing happened. Nothing changed still get the oops error please fix this.
Developer Response ,
Hi Bradley. We’re sorry to hear this and have shared your message with our team. Our technical team believes we were experiencing a temporary outage on this date. If you're still having problems with the app, please call us using the phone number on the back of your member Id card, so we can help.
Worst app...not able to login...
This is worst application I have ever seen. When I login from laptop using website, it is asking for User Id and password but when I tried to login on IOS App it is asking for email address and password.
I tried providing email address I have filed with my account but it giving error saying my user does not exist in system.
I tried accessing forget email id link and when I provided my Member Id it is saying my member ID is not valid even though I have provided exact same member ID as printed on my member ID Card but still its not valid, what crap.
Even website is not proper, I changed my address 3 times from laptop but it is still showing old address even after getting confirmation that your changes will take affect from this bla bla date.
Developers you should really take care of all these small small thing which could be more benefits for end user.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tufts Associated Health Plans, Inc
- 79.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Tufts Associated Health Plans, Inc