Whether you're still planning your trip or already here, the Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App is the ultimate must-have. It's free to download.
Before and During Your Trip, It's Easy To:
FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED
• Get detailed, interactive maps of the theme parks, Universal CityWalk™ and the on-site resort hotels
• Check ride wait times and show times
• Find dining venue menus
• Use filters to find and sort by park, ride type, shows, dining and shopping
• Locate all restrooms, including family restrooms
• Set a parking reminder to find your car by section, level and row
PLACE YOUR MOBILE FOOD & DRINK ORDER
• Browse the menu and place your order at select locations from anywhere in the park
• Let us know when you are nearby and we will prepare your order
• Pick up your order and continue to enjoy your visit
GET READY TO RIDE
• NEW – Get a place in the Virtual Line™ and get your return time for select attractions
• NEW – Universal Play™ lets you enjoy interactive experiences, games and trivia about the rides. Check it out via the Supercharged Network in Fast & Furious – Supercharged™ or through the left navigation menu during select times
MAKE IT YOUR IN-APP WALLET
• NEW - Pay with Universal Pay - Universal Pay is a completely contactless and simple way to pay with your in-app wallet while in-park
• Purchase park tickets, and Universal Express™ Passes
• Create an account to easily access your purchases and redeem with a scan
• Set up your TapuTapu™ wearable as a payment method while in Universal's Volcano Bay™
CREATE A FAVORITES LIST
• Mark your top rides, attractions and more
• Use it as your own personal "to-do" list
• Get accurate wait times for all your favorite rides and attractions in one place
• Set alerts for low wait times and show start times
• Get a customized map view to find your way
ALWAYS BE IN THE KNOW
• Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications on attractions and schedule changes
• Get location-based announcements related to the park that you're in
• Find out about special offers and special events
Plus, it's easy to stay connected when you're at the resort with free WiFi throughout the parks and Universal CityWalk™.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=Universal_Orlando
CA Notice: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=Universal_Orlando
We’ve continued working hard on The Official Universal Orlando Resort App.
Here’s what’s new in this release:
· New - Navigation – Access all aspects of the App through our streamlined navigation
· Home - Features highlighted information, highlighted attractions in park, and links to key functionality
· Map - Provides a list and map views of all points of interest in park
· Buy - Provides access to purchase tickets and extras
· Profile - Contains helpful links including access to your Favorites, Wallet, and much more!
· Bug Fixes - As always, thanks to your feedback, we have identified some bugs and squashed them in this release
Have feedback or need some help? Send us a tweet using hashtag #AskUniversal
Ratings and Reviews
Wallet Error No One Can Fix - Updated due to 5 star response!
I’ve used the app for previous trips to Universal and it has been perfect! Everything in one place. However, I’ve got tickets to go in about a week and the wallet constantly gives the error: “Oops, something went wrong loading your tickets & passes. You may be looking at outdated information. Tap here to try again.” I’ve been “tapping here” for months since I ordered the tickets with no change. I’ve called and chatted and emailed customer support to no avail. No one can help me; they all claim no one has access to the app. They sent me round and round in circles and wound up telling me to just get my tickets printed when I get there. What is the point of having an app then? I’m VERY disappointed as this is my boyfriend’s first time ever going and I wanted this experience to be absolutely magical and perfect. Now we will have to wait in line for someone to send us round in circles just to print off paper tickets.
I reached out as instructed via email and today it is fixed!!! Katie in guest communications is fantastic!! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry to see the issues you encountered with adding your tickets to the Mobile App. We want to provide a helpful, easy to use app to enhance our Guests' experiences. Rest assured your feedback has been shared with the appropriate teams for review. On the other hand, we're happy to hear Katie was able to provide you with instructions on how to resolve this issue. We will be happy to send this #UOFistBump their way! Thank you for this review. We hope to see you again soon!
Overall love it but Virtual?!?!?
Overall love the app. Used it many times prior to the COVID pandemic and a few times during the pandemic. The Virtual Line worker best in July but in December, the availability is nearly unavailable. One thing I’ve noticed after reserving a late evening ride to the Mummy, upon entering the queue—it was nearly empty—the ride was a n immediate walk on and empty rides were being sent. Getting a reservation for Hagrid & Jimmy Fallon is a job in itself. Fallon was the same experience as the Mummy. Very disappointing to have Virtual queues and literally no wait. Hagrid in line queue moved at approximately 15 mins in the queue line. So the reservation system does work for this ride however the app needs more availability.
What I would like to see:
-The ability to add a default number of guest to the Virtual Line. By adding this, it reduces the time it takes to reserve a ride and heartache of losing it due to how fast the reservation time is gone.
-More times added for higher capacity rides and rides with low wait times. Or simply remove the reservation altogether unless the ride wait times exceed 1 hour.
-Food customization options are also a needed option. As a previous reviewer mentioned, usually I ask for certain items to be put on the side or removed. With the pandemic, I had one experience where everything by default was on the sandwich (ribwhich).
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for providing this valuable feedback as we continue to improve upon your experience with us. We will ensure the insight you provided is shared with the proper teams for review. See you again in the parks soon.
I downloaded the app at the beginning of our 6 day trip with 6 adult-aged (according to Universal’s standards) people in order to streamline the process of paying for meals, etc. I was only able to sign in ONE time after setting up the account, then it logged me out and I haven’t been able to sign back in to my account again. It keeps giving me an error message and telling me to “try my action again.” It also only allowed me to scan 5 of our 6 passes into my account, then gave me an error message about too many bad scans (I only scanned each pass once!) and wouldn’t let me scan my son’s pass in at all. I have to be physically present for every food purchase, credit card in hand, running the risk of dropping it or losing it, or handing out cash to 4 different teenagers to run and get what they want to eat or refill their cups. The app is glitchy, the wait times are inaccurate, and I can’t even use the app for the purpose I intended. When I asked an employee about it, I just got a shoulder-shrug. (I definitely prefer the service, cleanliness, and streamlined processes at DW over Universal.) This app is a waste of phone space.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for leaving this feedback regarding our Mobile App. We're saddened to hear that the app didn't work as expected. Please know we've ensured your concerns are documented to be shared with the correct teams. If you'd like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to reach out to our Guest Services Team at 407-224-4233. Thank you for reaching out!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 150.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.