Professional Voice Recorder for iPhone, iPad and iWatch! No limitation, Completely FREE!
Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
None of the features are limited by in-app purchase, they are all free and without limitation. in-app purchase can be used to remove the bottom advertisement from the app.
- Unlimited recording, the only limit is your device free space.
- Record audio in M4A/AAC format, you can choose the exact quality of the record including bitrate, sample rate, bit depth, number of audio channels and encode quality.
- Record audio in MP3 format, in addition to sample rate, bitrate, bit depth and number of channels you can also set to record MP# in VBR (Variable Bit Rate) or CBR (Constant Bit Rate).
- Record audio in WAV/PCM format, sample rate, bit depth and number of channels can be configured.
- All formats can be set to record audio in silence detection mode, which will only record audio if detected (record level is configurable)
- Ability to enable/disable iOS Voice Processing and mix with background sounds.
- Ability to record in stereo format on supported devices.
- Apply effects while recording
- Add bookmarks during record session
- Change playback speed
- Boost audio volume
- Change playback volume and divert into connected devices (AirPlay)
- Jump to previously defined bookmarks and add new ones
- Read and edit notes
- Swipe gestures to short and long jump forward and backward, amount of jump is configurable
- Swipe gestures to previous and next track
- Loop playback on single record or play multiple records in sequence
STORAGE & EXPORT:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™, DropBox, Microsoft® OneDrive (personal and business), Box Cloud, iCloud Drive, Amazon S3
- Export to SoundCloud and Custom FTP server
- Post to Any Web base Script
- Import from device Music Library
- Sync records with other nearby devices running this app
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Simple trim and Advanced trim functions
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split audio files into separate files based on equal parts, file size or bookmarks
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects while recording
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
- Add reminder alarm for each record
- Color tag audio files
- Convert M4A to and from MP3 to and from WAV
- Protect the app with a passcode
- Create custom movie templates
- Built-in WiFi http server
- Custom categories for better organizing
- Customized swipe to right gestures on each record
- Multiple sort options and deep customization of track lists
and much more. Enjoy.
- Added ability to share notes and open them in other apps
- Fixed a bug showing incorrect IP address in WiFi Download when device is connected to WiFi and connected to a computer by cable.
- Improved compatibility with WatchOS 9
- Added an option to change category of each record.
- Trim and Effect is now using a completely new routine to apply effects with more precision.
- Added dedicated buttons to jump forward and backward, can be removed in settings.
- Added support of PCloud
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, flexibility in editing
Update: I've used this app for four years now and still consider it top of the line. The advanced edit allows you to cut out middle sections of a recording easily. It's visual too - easy to go right to the problem area based on height of audio spikes. Speaking and comments are usually narrow bands compared to the wide bands when music or vocals are located in your recording.
I use this app to record vocal tracks for sound qualifying. It is a one step process to convert a recording to MP3 format. It sends the MP3 as an email attachment to easily share with others. I like the feature that allows you to trim a recording and save to a new file. Great for cutting out conversations prior or after a vocal recording or just selecting a section of the music to focus on when practicing or sharing with others. Moving recordings to a folder involves checking a box, then move to folder to separate from recordings organized by date recorded or imported. Importing from Dropbox is easy and allows access between IPhone, IPad and desktop computers. I upgraded to the paid version and thought it was a true bargain. I've paid for other recording apps and quit using them because this app is the best.
I’am a lifelong musician and have been the recording person for every session since 1970 that I’ve played with. Reel to Real - cassettes- multitracks recorders- Digital decks. Just as a backup I downloaded your FREE app and started just leaving the phone wherever I could find a nitch in the session. I don’t know how this app works but y’all must have put magic mixer monkeys from George Martin’s garage in there cause the recording is usually perfect ! Press the button and your off. The added feature of date and time is great also!
Ok point in case, we have a large studio that we meet at and have improvisational jams in the wee hours. We have the state of the art and vintage gear to record with. We had a 35 minute jam that we had to listen to, we gather to listen and realize that the kick drum mic and the Bass mic were basically off and the room mic was too high. Not a great recording, we were sad ! So just as a thought I said I recorded it with “ VOICE RECORD PRO” ! We hooked up my phone and everyone was stunned, the mix was near perfect and sounded great! We all laughter at, us in a million dollar studio listening to an App that trumped the studio!
Thank you so much for this app, you guys rock !
Allows Super-Long Recording
Great app for your super-long business meetings, general audio gathering and my songwriting. Got this app back in 2015. I accidentally left it on while recording. Did not realize it until 7-1/2 hours later. I stopped the recording which was totally saved even though my iPhone had been sleeping during all of that time. This was without turning on the silence detector. The result was a perfectly working 217MB MP4 audio file. Are you listening, Maxwell Smart? As far as I know, the recording time might not even be limited.
The feature set on this app is great including audio sampling selectivity and file formats. Sound files can be moved without needing to go online or use cloud. Files are automatically named by date and time down to the second but you can edit file names.
The ads are confined to a tiny row space at bottom of app, not very annoying but I would recommend upgrading to ad free version for a cleaner app space and to reward the developers for this popular and well proven recording app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 92.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement $6.99