Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to and import from iCloud Drive
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to Any Web base Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
- Fixed user interface issue on iPhone 12 Mini
- On iOS14.5, recording and playback will not be interrupted on system alerts (e.g. incoming calls) when notification of those alerts are in banner mode (not full screen mode).
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use, flexibility in editing
Update: I've used this app for four years now and still consider it top of the line. The advanced edit allows you to cut out middle sections of a recording easily. It's visual too - easy to go right to the problem area based on height of audio spikes. Speaking and comments are usually narrow bands compared to the wide bands when music or vocals are located in your recording.
I use this app to record vocal tracks for sound qualifying. It is a one step process to convert a recording to MP3 format. It sends the MP3 as an email attachment to easily share with others. I like the feature that allows you to trim a recording and save to a new file. Great for cutting out conversations prior or after a vocal recording or just selecting a section of the music to focus on when practicing or sharing with others. Moving recordings to a folder involves checking a box, then move to folder to separate from recordings organized by date recorded or imported. Importing from Dropbox is easy and allows access between IPhone, IPad and desktop computers. I upgraded to the paid version and thought it was a true bargain. I've paid for other recording apps and quit using them because this app is the best.
I’am a lifelong musician and have been the recording person for every session since 1970 that I’ve played with. Reel to Real - cassettes- multitracks recorders- Digital decks. Just as a backup I downloaded your FREE app and started just leaving the phone wherever I could find a nitch in the session. I don’t know how this app works but y’all must have put magic mixer monkeys from George Martin’s garage in there cause the recording is usually perfect ! Press the button and your off. The added feature of date and time is great also!
Ok point in case, we have a large studio that we meet at and have improvisational jams in the wee hours. We have the state of the art and vintage gear to record with. We had a 35 minute jam that we had to listen to, we gather to listen and realize that the kick drum mic and the Bass mic were basically off and the room mic was too high. Not a great recording, we were sad ! So just as a thought I said I recorded it with “ VOICE RECORD PRO” ! We hooked up my phone and everyone was stunned, the mix was near perfect and sounded great! We all laughter at, us in a million dollar studio listening to an App that trumped the studio!
Thank you so much for this app, you guys rock !
Incredible options - years of improvements
Update: although my original review (below) was very positive, at that time the app had less features. It now has the ability to import from iPhones Music Library as well as many other sources. In addition there have been regular updates over the years. It has so many features now that it has become the only audio recording app I need, and I often import audio into it from other sources so that I can take it advantage of its many features. It an indispensable tool for anyone serious about audio recording.
Original (outdated) review:
I've used at least five different recording/audio apps and this has become my favorite because it has so many options for exporting and editing and recording. Truly impressive! However there is one thing Hokusai can do that vrp cannot: import files from the iPhone's Music Library. It would also be nice to be able to record while other apps output sound, but I suspect that can't be done. Great app that's well worth the $!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 108.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.