Voice Record Pro is a professional voice recorder. It allows you to record voice memos and on-site sounds at unlimited length with configurable quality.
Recorded voices are in standard AAC/MP4/M4A format. Voice Record Pro can record directly in MP4 (AAC), MP3 (MPEG) and WAV (PCM) formats plus convert function for all supported formats.
With recorded files you can:
- Export to and import from Google Drive™
- Export to and import from DropBox
- Export to and import from Microsoft® OneDrive
- Export to and import from Box Cloud
- Export to and import from iCloud Drive
- Export to SoundCloud
- Export to FTP server
- Export to Any Web base Script
- Send to other devices via Bluetooth
- Download directly to PC using built-in web server via local WiFi connection
- Upload from PC using WiFi connection
- WebDav support using WiFi service
- Convert to a movie clip and export to Photo Albums
- Post as a Movie Clip on YouTube
- Export to other apps on your device that can handle the audio file
- Import from other apps
- Send Audio or Movie by email
- Send Audio or Movie by SMS/iMessage
- Add notes to records
- Add photo to records
- Add bookmarks to records
- Modify ID3v2 tags
- Append a record to another record
- Split a record into multiple parts
- Join multiple audio records into one
- Apply effects to the recorded or imported file including:
- Pitch & Speed
- 3/6/10 Band Equalizer
Additionally you can:
- Convert the records to other formats
- Trim the records
- Duplicate the records
- Append records
- Protect the app with a passcode
and much more. Enjoy.
- Advanced edit and split is now working as they should for WAV format.
- Fixed a problem causing OneDrive export and import to not work properly in some countries.
- Fixed a typo in list of activities in "Swipe Right Actions"
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy to use, flexibility in editing
Update: I've used this app for four years now and still consider it top of the line. The advanced edit allows you to cut out middle sections of a recording easily. It's visual too - easy to go right to the problem area based on height of audio spikes. Speaking and comments are usually narrow bands compared to the wide bands when music or vocals are located in your recording.
I use this app to record vocal tracks for sound qualifying. It is a one step process to convert a recording to MP3 format. It sends the MP3 as an email attachment to easily share with others. I like the feature that allows you to trim a recording and save to a new file. Great for cutting out conversations prior or after a vocal recording or just selecting a section of the music to focus on when practicing or sharing with others. Moving recordings to a folder involves checking a box, then move to folder to separate from recordings organized by date recorded or imported. Importing from Dropbox is easy and allows access between IPhone, IPad and desktop computers. I upgraded to the paid version and thought it was a true bargain. I've paid for other recording apps and quit using them because this app is the best.
finally found the app I needed! 💖
I just needed to be able to record language words to try to improve, but I wanted to be able to trim and equalize them so they would sound okay. This app allows that! Lots of editing capability. And they say it has iTunes sharing! My main reasons for buying this app were: the iTunes File Sharing, the ability to buy (rather than subscribe), and the quality. I bought it, and so far, so good! Seems perfect!
Oh, and I just found out that in the lovely list of activities that you can perform, you can rearrange them so that the things you need are at the top, in the order you want. Just slide 'em up or down - very cool! So nice to find an app that is so fully featured, and doesn't make you guess what it can do! It's wonderful and fast to have the list (with actual words). No guesswork, you don't have to be psychic - just go to work, and do it well. Rare to be able to do so much, so well, in an iOS app!!!
Like losing your audio?
This app is ridiculously frustrating during recording.n There seems to be a magical combination of buttons that must clicked in order to keep from losing your audio. Whatever you do, don't try using anything like pause during recording. This "option" appears to erase everything recorded AFTER you resume recording.
For example, I completed an hour long interview this morning, tapping pause early in the recording. I promptly tapped resume when I was ready to continue. I checked the time ticker throughout the recording to ensure that it was recording. When I finished, I tapped pause again. Then stop (as I have learned in the past when it erased another interview, this is the other "magical" combination necessary to keep it from erasing your recordings). The only audio I have from this morning's interview is pre the initial pause - a huge 1 minute of 60 minutes worth of audio.
I have contacted Dayana's technical support via email to try and recover the lost audio from this morning. I've heard nothing back from them. Don't risk your data by using this ridiculous app.
- Dayana Networks Ltd
- 153.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Dayana Networks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- No Advertisement $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.