BlackBerry Workspaces is the most secure way to enable organizations to access, share and control critical documents wherever they go: on any tablet, smartphone, or PC, even devices beyond the IT department’s control.
BlackBerry Workspaces for iOS provides access to all of your WatchDox by BlackBerry secured and synced files on your iOS device. You can view, annotate, edit and share secured files inside and outside your organization with BlackBerry Workspaces. Even if your device is lost or stolen, your files are always protected with by BlackBerry Workspaces.
- Access, manage and view your files wherever you are working
- Sync file versions across authorized collaborators and devices
- Save files, folders or workspaces for easy offline viewing
- Check-in/check-out documents, enabling users to collaborate while avoiding conflicts
- Annotate Office, PDF and image files with comments, drawings and highlights
- Edit Microsoft Office documents online and offline
Terms of service: https://us.blackberry.com/content/dam/blackBerry/pdf/legal/global/blackberry-workspaces/BlackBerry%20Workspaces%20Client%20Addendum%20-%20English.pdf
When sharing files, administrators can set the default file permissions and restrict the ability for users to change them.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hands down the only way to manage permissions on documents wherever they go. I'm in healthcare and send patient info to other doctors, but having the ability to revoke access or wipe the document from their hands any time gives me peace of mind. Dropbox who?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.