With the award winning My360 app you can track all your Assets, Liabilities and Risk Cover regardless of financial institution, geography or insurer your assets reside with. Link accounts to your My360 dashboard simply and easily. Add all your private investments such as art, wine and property to give you a greater idea of your total Net Wealth on a day-to-day basis.
• View your net wealth and assets from one versatile dashboard
• Toggle easily between offshore and onshore accounts
• Monitor detailed information about all your assets and liabilities
• View your asset allocation segmented into asset classes and onshore and offshore holdings
• Track your wealth with detailed portfolio views with graphs and charts
• Over 20 000 local and global financial service providers supported. Your Standard Bank Group products are linked and updated automatically
• Customise your portfolio with your own prized assets, such as wine or art collections
• Get daily updated valuations of your portfolio
• Standard Bank awarded Most Innovative International Fintech for My360 app presented by Benzinga Global Fintech Awards.
Thanks for all the reviews and feedback. Keep it coming!
So what's new?
• Bug fixes
Found a bug? Got any suggestions on how we can improve the app? Please let us know by sending feedback to: My360feedback@standardbank.co.za
Ratings and Reviews
Fabulous to have all investments & accounts visible in one place.
Wonderful app that reflects a consolidated view of all accounts and investments. Easy to use.
1. Would be nice to have “sub-categories” - eg - accounts and investments of minor children that are managed by the parent.
2. Would also be nice to download or print balances at an historical date, eg / for balance sheet purposes.
Tried multiple times to link my Discovery portfolio/profile and once while taking forever to go through the 4 steps my phone locked. I had to start the process over, why does it kill the process when your device locks? Then I got technical timeouts twice, which I am not sure was due to heavy usage as it was launch day today(?). I was however able to link my Alexander Forbes profile. Well I think I have as I have been advise after going through the process that it will take some time to reflect and to come back later to check, or something to that effect.
But overall it is a really useful and information filled App that gives you a really great idea on what you have in your financial portfolio. Thumbs up there.
Firstly I never expected such to be incorporated within an app and it just blew me away.
From how I can access everything from my loan to my home loan and even my policies 😁 all at a click of a button.
Do people realize how difficult is it to just see your pension fund contributions!?! But with this baby right here I’m verily beyond impressed.
Well done to the team that created this app and for making life so much easier.
Secondly; the user interface is incredible and a whole lot more of which I can go on till the sun rises.
I’ve recommended Standard Bank to my friends and family, and this one is something every Standard Bank banker should have - so my friends and family will definitely have it as well.
Thank you once again for stepping closer to the first industrial revolution.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
- 174.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © The Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd