With the My360 app you can track all your Assets, Liabilities and Risk Cover regardless of financial institution, geography or insurer your assets reside with. Link accounts to your My360 dashboard simply and easily. Add all your private investments such as art, wine and property to give you a greater idea of your total Net Wealth on a day-to-day basis.
• View your net wealth and assets from one versatile dashboard
• Toggle easily between offshore and onshore accounts
• Monitor detailed information about all your assets and liabilities
• View your asset allocation segmented into asset classes and onshore and offshore holdings
• Track your wealth with detailed portfolio views with graphs and charts
• Over 20 000 local and global financial service providers supported. Your Standard Bank Group products are linked and updated automatically
• Customise your portfolio with your own prized assets, such as wine or art collections
• Get daily updated valuations of your portfolio
The My360 app is currently only available to Standard Bank South Africa clients.
Thanks for all the reviews and feedback. Keep it coming!
So what’s new?
• WhatsApp Support – You can now engage with our expert support consultants via WhatsApp in the support menu!
• Various bug fixes and minor improvements
Found another bug? Got an idea? Send your feedback to: My360feedback@standardbank.co.za
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good at aggregating assets across financial service providers. Three strange oversights: although my Shyft, U-Count and Virtual card are all provided by Standard Bank, none of those balances appears on this platform. Similarly, Shyft and Virtual cards are absent from internet banking. Mobile banking does include U Count and Virtual card balances. Net result is that for now, this app does not include all Standard Bank accounts.
Tried multiple times to link my Discovery portfolio/profile and once while taking forever to go through the 4 steps my phone locked. I had to start the process over, why does it kill the process when your device locks? Then I got technical timeouts twice, which I am not sure was due to heavy usage as it was launch day today(?). I was however able to link my Alexander Forbes profile. Well I think I have as I have been advise after going through the process that it will take some time to reflect and to come back later to check, or something to that effect.
But overall it is a really useful and information filled App that gives you a really great idea on what you have in your financial portfolio. Thumbs up there.
Firstly I never expected such to be incorporated within an app and it just blew me away.
From how I can access everything from my loan to my home loan and even my policies 😁 all at a click of a button.
Do people realize how difficult is it to just see your pension fund contributions!?! But with this baby right here I’m verily beyond impressed.
Well done to the team that created this app and for making life so much easier.
Secondly; the user interface is incredible and a whole lot more of which I can go on till the sun rises.
I’ve recommended Standard Bank to my friends and family, and this one is something every Standard Bank banker should have - so my friends and family will definitely have it as well.
Thank you once again for stepping closer to the first industrial revolution.
- The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited
- 80 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © The Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.