Make managing your money easier. Download the Nedbank Money app now and enjoy loads of great features.
Get quick and easy access
• View all your balances in one place.
• Log in quickly with Touch ID.
• Link your accounts easily.
• Check your balances without logging in, with Balance Peek.
Transfer, pay and buy easily
• Transfer money easily between your accounts.
• Make instant payments.
• Buy airtime, data and SMS bundles.
• Buy prepaid electricity.
• Play LOTTO or PowerBall and get draw results.
• Pay all recipients easily with no need for further approval.
• Send money to any mobile number.
• Scan to pay, with Masterpass, SnapScan or Zapper QR codes.
• Send a money request to Nedbank account holders.
Manage debit orders and scheduled transactions easily
• View all your debit orders and scheduled transactions in one place.
• Authorise any new debit order request from third parties.
• Dispute debit orders when needed.
Enjoy greater card control
• Get a holistic view of all your cards.
• Change your ATM withdrawal limit.
• Block and reorder your credit cards quickly and easily.
• Switch your online card/tap and go function on and off.
• Freeze and unfreeze your cards.
• Activate and reactivate your credit cards in real time.
Convenient lifestyle tools
• Manage your recipients.
• Access your mobile contacts and send money.
• Set a personal background image.
• Manage statement delivery preferences.
• Rename your accounts.
• Share your account details.
• Share proof of account.
• Change your limits easily.
Get in touch with us
Get all our contact details in one place – for branches, ATMs and our call centre.
Enjoy a more secure mobile banking experience
Enjoy peace of mind that your information is safe. The Nedbank Money app has the highest security standards, including secondary authentication during registration, SIM swap protection, and fraud reporting.
You can log in using:
• Nedbank ID, username and password;
• Card and PIN; or
• Profile, PIN and password.
The latest version of the Nedbank Money App™ has some great new features for you:
- No need to wait for a call, when you can “Live Chat” to one of our friendly and helpful contact centre agents;
- Secure your financial future by setting up a session with your Financial Planner today;
- Instantly open your Professional Bundle, Savvy Bundle or Young Professional account;
- Conveniently redeem your greenbacks for your monthly linkage fee or to buy your foreign exchange
- Our full suite of features is now also available to our business clients, ideal for companies with a single user. You can seamlessly switch between your personal and business profile;
As always, we are also working on enhancements and bug fixes to improve your experience, including the following:
- A new animated bell for your notifications
- Revised view of your greenbacks points and their Rand value on the card carousel
Ratings and Reviews
This app has not made banking easy at all!! For the last two months I have not been able to have access to my money app. I’ve deleted it and reinstalled sooooooo many times and still no luck!! It keeps telling me about some stupid error that not even the developer or who ever the people in charge at the call center could help me. All I was told was to switch off my phone and switch it on again.
I am so tired of this. I have been to the branch, they helped me the first time and the next time they told me to call the call Centre because they also don’t know what to do and a lot of clients have been coming in to complain.
Nedbank is my main bank but I am seriously thinking of changing this as I have had seamless, easy experiences with the other banking apps that I use and this experience here has been nothing but a nightmare. I’m getting paid soon and can’t do any transactions via my app. That’s where I pay all my accounts from but now I will have to do it the old school way and go to the bank.
I am so mad!!!
Developer Response ,
We would really like to change your opinion about this new app. We believe we have included features that we know you will love as it will make banking more convenient for you.Email us on NedbankMoneyApp@Nedbank.co.za or "Request Callback" post logon in the "more" menu and our teams will assist in getting you up and running
When I downloaded my app on my iPhone the app appeared on my iPad screen as well. Good. However, when I open it, the app wants me to ‘get started’ instead of login. Mistake! Follow the steps as prompted, it rejects my Ned ID and password because it is already in use. No surprise! Calling you from support ph no supplied, from my iPad, was told ‘the app is probably not fully supported on the iPad, just use it on your iPhone’ Hence, irritated customer!
The information I gathered from this experience is that Nedbank is still miles behind other banks and financial services when it comes to apps. Shame on you! You have implemented a product, to go live prematurely, with unfinished programmed options/functions eg app automatically appear on iPad linked device to iPhone, that you cannot support yet. If ‘This statement’ is correct, please detach this option from your app until your programmers has completed the software that will enable you to support this function. Alternatively, please train your app support team to deal with this matter, if the problem lies with them not your program.
Developer Response ,
The app needs to be installed per device as a security certificate is attached to each installation. The reason as to why this is appearing on your I Pad could be due to the app being saved on the cloud as a backup. Kindly note that tablets are not fully supported such that the display may not be correct. Kindly try doing a fresh install on the I Pad and try activating the app thereafter.
Oh Well - Its Nedbank
Downloaded the app and it worked very well plus i enjoyed the convenience of not going up and down to the bank or even just buying electricity or airtime. Once i updated the app to a later version. The app rejects my password and tell me to reset the app. I then called the Nedbank customer number and the Tech Guy told me to update my iPhone software( i.e. 12.1 ios version). The irritating thing is that- even after updating my software, the app still is not functioning right. If the tech guy could not figure the issue out and this is disappointing from such a big bank to have such issue with their app and tech guys don't know what they are doing. Anyway I know more than 5people at work with the same issue. I guess as long as we use Nedbank we will have to stand in long queues just like the good old days.
Developer Response ,
That doesn’t sound good :( Should you still be experiencing an issue email us on NedbankMoneyApp@Nedbank.co.za or simply send us a direct message on Facebook or twitter and we will get you up and running.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.