At Easy Equities, we aim to make investing as easy as possible for you.
Low Cost, Easy Investing
• Invest in shares, ETFs, Retirement Annuities Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA) and Unit Trusts, all low cost and easily accessible in one app.
• No account minimums needed, no minimum investment size and no monthly platform fee’s here.
Investing at Your Fingertips
• Sign up in minutes, invest in shares, ETFs, RA’s TFSA and Unit Trusts in seconds.
• Invest in Fractional Shares Rights (FSRs), Invest with as much money you have available in a piece of a share, with all the benefits of owning a full one.
• Get access to the latest IPO’s.
• Invest in the JSE, DOW 30, NASDAQ 100, S&P 100 and more.
• Place buying and selling instructions when the market is closed.
• Stay on top of your investment portfolio with a detailed account overview and personalized reporting
• Set up a recurring investment so that you automatically contribute to your investment monthly, quarterly or annually.
Designed for You
• View a beautiful, intuitive user experience, designed to help you invest in the brands you love.
• Easily sign in and monitor your portfolio and the market from anywhere, anytime.
• Invest in the companies you love on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, New York Stock Exchange and more.
• Invest immediately with the instant EFT functionality.
• Refer a friend and get EasyMoney covering all your brokerage, free investing.
• Easily send vouchers to loved ones to build their own investment portfolio.
Secure & Trusted Platform
• Cutting-edge security to protect your portfolio and personal information.
© EasyEquities. First World Trader (Pty) Ltd t/a EasyEquities is an authorized Financial Services Provider (FSP number 22588). All trades on the EasyEquities platform are subject to the legal terms and conditions to which you agree to be bound.
The EasyEquities platform enables users to invest in securities which includes whole shares and fractional share rights (FSRs). EasyEquities acts as an agent for the issue of whole shares, where the investor is the registered owner of those shares, entitled to dividends, participation in corporate actions and all the economic benefits and risks associated with share ownership. In respect of FSRs, EasyEquities acts as principal to a contract for difference issued to the investor, where the investor will have a contractual claim against EasyEquities to the economic benefits and risks associated with share ownership (price movements and dividends) without having ownership rights in the underlying share. Fractional share rights (FSRs) which are issued through a contract for difference, are an over the counter derivative. Unlike whole shares, FSRs do not carry any voting rights. As the investor makes further investments in FSRs and ultimately ends up with a whole share, the contract for difference is closed out and ownership whole share is delivered to the investor.
The availability of any share on the EasyEquities platform is based on various factors but is not an indication of value and does not mean that any share is an appropriate investment for you. The availability of any share on the browse shares page does not necessarily indicate any contractual relationship between EasyEquities and the listed company, or the payment of fees for services. Brand Logos are owned by the respective companies and not by EasyEquities. The use of a company’s brand logo does not represent an endorsement of EasyEquities by the company, nor an endorsement of the company by EasyEquities, nor does it necessarily imply any contractual relationship. Further investment disclosures are available on the EasyEquities website.
EasyEquities is a subsidiary of Purple Group Limited, a company listed on the JSE Limited (PPE)
Add EasyCredits option in the navigation menu.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Overall Good, but needs improvements.
Investing has been great on this platform. If you could optimize the app more for mobile use it would be a massively improvement.
There are a few functions that you could fix that will make the app a lot easier and faster to use, like a feature that allows you to go one step back without having to restart the whole process over when browsing, and if you could add a function that serves the same purpose as a wishlist/ watchlist to compare options it would be amazing. Maybe consider consulting with a UX/UI developer that specialises with sort of thing.
If these things are fixed I’ll be happy to change my review to a 5 star rating.
Great idea, needs better execution
They really have made investing accessible and simple, however their user experience is pretty rudimentary, you can’t seamlessly navigate between securities when browsing and so it’s a lot of back and forth, and starting from scratch, therefore very time consuming to browse. The app and site is are also down regularly for ‘maintenance’ of late which is quite annoying if you’re trying to monitor the market through the App.
Best platform in SA, but mobile app needs improvement
Best investment platform in South Africa due to many reasons including cost, access to both SA and US markets (soon AUS), and access to different types of investment assets (ETF, Equities, Crypto etc).
My only reason for a 4 star and not 5 is that the app can be made better for mobile. For example, a way to go back without restarting the entire process. And I would also like to see further features, community development etc. Besides that, if you don’t have this app and you are not investing with EasyEquities, you are losing out ! (And probably paying costs way too high with your current broker...)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.