Get more done at once with the Whirlpool® app and a compatible smart appliance. Control your smart appliance, get real-time updates and notifications and access helpful kitchen and laundry tips, appliance info and customer support--all from the palm of your hand.
Hands full? No worries. Use your voice to control what you can’t reach. Keep up with dinner and laundry even when you have your hands full by using a compatible voice-enabled device.*
- Remotely start cooking cycles, save your favorites and get notifications such as when your oven has preheated or your cooking time has ended.*
- Whirlpool works with Yummly! Yummly® Guided Cooking makes meal prep easier by helping you answer the question “what’s for dinner?” before it’s even asked. Recipes with the Connected Fork icon in the Yummly® app include step-by-step video tutorials that provide the extra assistance you need on busy days. Prompts in the app even send cooking instructions straight to your Whirlpool® smart cooking appliance.**
- Get the right settings for frozen meals every time with Scan-to-Cook technology.***
- Make multi-step meals simple by sending cooking instructions to the oven or microwave all at once.
- Download the right cycle for a load of dishes, get specialty cycles and customized care with the Download & Go™ option.*
- Receive notifications when your washing cycle has ended and your dishes are ready to be unloaded.
Washers and dryers
- Manage your routine right from your mobile device. Set, start, pause and monitor progress on your laundry appliances, even while you’re away.*
- Schedule a wash cycle to be completed by the time you get home so you can keep your laundry moving, no matter where you are (select models).
- Manage laundry day from anywhere by assigning family members tasks like transferring a load to the dryer or folding clean clothes. They'll get the notification on their smart devices (select models).
- Send dry cycles to the dryer that match the wash cycle you used so you’ll know your clothes will be dried the way you want (select models).
- Create and save your favorite cycles under any name and edit at any time.
- Personalized Quick Tips make sure your family’s laundry gets the care it deserves, while helping laundry day go smoothly (select models).
- Receive helpful alerts which let you know if there's an issue that may affect performance, then follow step-by-step instructions and select how-to videos to help guide you through quick fixes.
*Features may vary by product and are subject to change. Compatible connected appliance required. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect.
**Select recipes only. Details and privacy info at whirlpool.com/connect and yummly.com/privacy.
*** Not all frozen foods included.
Google, Google Home and other related marks and logos are trademarks of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
CA residents - Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.whirlpool.com/services/about-us/do-not-sell-my-personal-information.html
This Whirlpool® app release includes minor bug fixes and performance improvements. You can now share control of your connected appliances with other household members.
Ratings and Reviews
Could work a bit better
I’ve been using the app for about a week. I think I like the app, but it could be better. Con: In order to set a remote wash I have to go to the machine, turn it on, and enable remote access…. Is that not the point of the app? The app should allow me to do all of those things REMOTELY! I was excited about this option until I realize had to turn it on every time. Whirlpool, are you all going to fix this? If not, the app is kinda pointless. If I’m already at the machine I can just start it while I’m there. Pro: The notification of a finished cycle is very nice. And the option to send task messages to remind people to empty the washer. Simple to use.
We bought whirlpool appliances because of its reputation for reliability, and you could get parts for it. We have had the repairman out on this range several times already. Most recently, the touch screen will not operate and so we can’t turn the oven on manually. When we try it from the remote, the remote device tells us to “press start on the appliance,“ and it won’t turn on. That means that we, essentially, have no oven. We are having to use the $70 (not whirlpool) air fryer to bail out our multi-thousand dollar appliance investment. We are just through the warranty period but don’t want to give them the business of an extended warranty. Parts are on back order for several weeks, so we are without an oven. We also bought a refrigerator that we are equally unhappy with. It seems strange to me that in what should be a mature appliance, you can’t even get them to work and the repairman knows you by first name. I will say that we are pleased with the over – the – range microwave because it has not caused us any trouble. Yet.
Nice app - work on functionality rather than selling appliances.
In Jan I purchased an entire kitchen of appliances. All Whirlpool. At first I did not think I’d use the app but a trip to the store and the realization I could preheat the oven and pop a pizza in- saving many minutes was a great moment.
I love the barcode cooking and make good use of it but it’s still limited.
I love the air fryer update. I love being in the other room and getting a message that dinner is ready.
What I don’t live is the space on the app used for selling another appliance to me. I figure I have what 10 years before replacing any now.
If you could take that space and expand on what the appliance features do and how to utilize them I’d love it. The instruction booklet (and online) spend a lot of time on installation and not so much on how to raise the volume of the timer or what all the Melt eye can do.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Whirlpool Corporation
- 143.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- ® /TM ©2022 Whirlpool. Used under license in Canada. All rights reserved.