Welcome to a better way to manage your account with our customer mobile app. You can view and pay your bill, report an outage, check outage status, manage your accounts, view billing history, and more! Use the "Remember me" feature to make login a breeze. Everything is now at the touch of your fingertips.
- Report a power outage
- Check outage status and track restoration progress
- Easy access to view outage maps in your area
- Choose "Remember me" to skip logging in each time you use the app*
- View your real-time account balance, payment due date, and balance details
- View and download your bill (PDF)
- Pay immediately for free from your bank account
- Make automatic or scheduled payments
- Other ways to pay (credit/debit card, in-person, by phone)
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Compare how your current usage compares to last month or the same time last year
- Enroll in and manage your paperless billing
- Add or delete your bank accounts
- Enroll in and manage billing and outage alerts
*Logging into the SWEPCO app requires an active account that is registered online at SWEPCO.com
This release contains a fix for the issue that was preventing some customers from making ACH Payments in the app.
We value your feedback! Please submit your suggestions for improvements to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and a review!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app. The remember me feature for username and password does not work. With it green & turned on, you still always have to enter username and password. Please add Touch ID for logon. Fix these small issues and the app will be great.
I would be shocked if anyone under the age of 53 works for Swepco. Whoever is making decisions here has obviously never paid a bill any way other than by phone or mailing in a check. Paying online is always a nightmare auto pay LITERALLY (and I mean literally) never works. I thought, maybe I’d try out the app, I mean they have one so that’s a start...PSYCHE, it just redirects to the website. If I had any other option I would get my electricity from another business. Maybe I’ll just get some solar panels and candles.
As a very busy mom I’m always looking for the easiest way to access my account and pay my bill on the go. Apps are my favorite way to pay a bill because it’s so simple. I love that SWEPCO has an app. It makes my life easier.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.