Esurance Mobile is now better than ever!
Updated with a sleeker, more intuitive design worthy of the fast-paced, modern world you’re living in.
In addition to the new look, you’ll also enjoy:
• Simplified, user-friendly navigation
• New, helpful policy info pages
• Roadside & accident help in just a few taps
• Easy access to your insurance ID card
• A simple way to customize notifications
• Log in using Touch ID
And as always, Esurance Mobile helps you:
Take care of business
- Log into your policy
- Check your coverages
- Add a new car or edit an existing one*
- File a new claim — or save accident info, including photos, for later
- Submit photos for an estimate
- Pay your bill
- Update your contact info
- Change your policy payment date
- Update your payment method
- See and send photos of your repairs
- Contact your dedicated claims rep directly
- Find out when your car will be ready
Access key info
- View and save your ID card — plus use it as digital proof of insurance if it’s allowed in your state
- Find preferred repair shops near you
Get roadside assistance
- Pick your service (from lockout to tow to gas) and find service providers near you in a few taps — no phone call required
- Get real-time updates and track your rescue on a map
Find useful stuff
- Track down everything from nearby gas stations to the best local cupcakes. All without leaving the app.
If easy is your jam, download Esurance Mobile.
Feedback, questions, or app ideas? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Not yet available in all states.
• The team knocked off some bugs and make some experience improvements, helping to make your (insurance) lives easier.
Because we value your feedback, please continue to let us know what you think at email@example.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A Glance Into the Future of Insurance
What can we say about this app & company, as a whole?
Well for starters, it is extremely easy to use, even my 5 year old niece can figure it out! And me loveyyyyy love the platform layout! Esurance is truly insurance for the modern world. It’s as if they understand our wants and needs when it comes to accessibility and make it easy to find anything. We also have to love the roadside assistance section of the app. Even if you don’t have it as part of your policy, they still let you call in case of an emergency and will help you get your car back on the road. Now, I haven’t had to use this option yet thank goodness- but it brings peace of mind to know that it’s there in case of an emergency. I like being able to access my ID card and see my upcoming payments all from the very start of opening up the app. You can also file a claim and take photos right from the app! It finds repair shops you can use, once again- directly from the app... It’s just convenient from all sides of the spectrum. Having used a couple of their top competitors layouts- Esurance by far excels in every category when it comes to its superiority over other insurance company platforms. Overall, Esurance works for me and if you’re tech savvy and enjoy a nice, easy platform to use and a company that looks out for you, then you’ve found your new home. Esurance isn’t just insurance for the modern world, it’s a peace of mind. :)
I love this insurance for the convenience but when my roof was damaged by high winds in West Texas, the appraiser said the whole roof should be replaced. By the time it went through everything at Essurance, the guy on the phone told me just a few shingles actually flew off and my roof was not put on correctly to start with so the damage would not even meet my deductible. The Essurance inspector who looked at the roof when I started Essurance thought the roof was just fine but now it was put on incorrectly???? Every time the wind blows, more shingles blow off now. I am looking for new insurance now but won’t be able to switch until I can come up with thousands of dollars to pay for the roof that Essurance refuses to pay for. Essurance is definitely convenient but plan on them accepting your payments but them refusing to pay when you make a claim.
The absolutely worst!
This company is a total RIP OFF ! A complete and utter MESS ! I wouldn’t recommend this insurance for anyone ! From 2016 until 2020 I’ve paid my FULL COVERAGE auto insurance on time and even in advanced ! November I had gotten into a (not at fault) accident with a deer ! My car was deemed a total loss (BY THEY’RE recommended body shop) it could’ve been fixed !!... not only did they ONLY pay out a very small portion to the loan company but they have been very rude with me ! They were very inconsistent and inconsiderate when it came to the loss of my car ! They never sent a tow truck to get my vehicle to “they’re recommended body repair shop” and I was forced to get it there myself ! Mind you , I HAD BEEN PAYING FOR TOWING & labor ! I was never updated on my claim , and after all those years of paying insurance they could only pay such a small amount for damages ! The worst company ever ! DO NOT , and I mean DO NOT sign up with this company ! Unless you want to be HIGHLY disappointed when something happens to you’re vehicle !!! If I had money to lawyer up and sue , I WOULD LIKE , TODAY ! I hope someone looking into reviews really takes heed to what I’m saying because I was ripped off and payed so much money for absolutely NOTHING !
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 187.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.