LEARN AND PLAY FREE SHEET MUSIC
• The largest sheet music collections
• Over 1 million pieces of free sheet music
• Latest hits, classics and independent music
• Play sheet music offline
• Daily submitted new scores
LARGE SHEET MUSIC ARCHIVE
One of the largest catalogs of sheet music, where you can find your favorite scores by instrument (piano, trumpet, violin, percussion, flute, etc.) and listen to them
ADD TO FAVORITES
Add the scores you like to Favorites to quickly access them
Download scores and access them offline anywhere you go
WITH MUSESCORE YOU CAN:
• view and play sheet music
• set the tempo and transpose
• set the volume and visibility of each instrument in every score with the Mixer tool
• share your favorite sheet music with your friends and fans
• export sheet music to PDF
• use metronome
• loop any part of a song with the Loop tool
The more you tell us, the better MuseScore gets.
Q Can I notate music with this app?
A No, you can not. The app allows only to read music scores and practice.
Q Can I open my own .mscz files with this app?
A You can open files from email, Dropbox, websites etc...
Follow MuseScore and share your feedback.
• The MuseScore Pro subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium features
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://musescore.com/legal/terms
We’re constantly working on improving your MuseScore experience so here are the latest updates:
- Improved score speed control - now you can make the playback faster.
- Improved overall app performance.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a great software.
So, I haven’t actually written a review for an app before, so bare with me.
Essentially, this app, along with its desktop application is very reliable. I am a high school student, and I can’t Pat for premium music composition software, but MuseScore has my back. I’ve used it for 6 years, and they’ve done a great job at receiving feedback and getting back to people. Personally, I haven’t experienced many problems, tho I don’t use it as a job either. Not only does it allow you to create music, transpose, arrange, and everything in between, it creates communities with similar interests, instruments and music styles. This app for being free (assuming you’re not purchasing pro) gives all of that. The pro version I have not been able to personally get, but when I get to college I’m definitely thinking of investing into it. It helped me express myself with music writing, and helped me compose my first piece that was played at my high school. I definitely recommend this app to people who just wanna get the chance to write music, it’s the audio art anyway!
Absolutely in love with the concept, not the way it currently functions.
This app is amazing where transcribers, song writers, and general musicians can share their work and provide others the opportunity of learning something they can’t anywhere else. I especially love to reference this app for A Cappella because of the amazing transcribers found on this platform. There are major downsides, simply with the way it functions. Some features work one day, but either completely don’t work or crash the app another day. For instance, the option to listen to individual parts was somewhat functional, but then its button changed to “transpose” and I thought that was a pro feature. The individual part selector is something I relied on as a free feature as a chorus member. Sometimes when trying to listen to individual staves or parts, it will still play the other parts, and I would have to back out of the music and go back in just for it to work. Sometimes when listening to the song as a whole, the bar that indicates where you are in the song is ahead of behind of the audio, making it challenging or confusing to follow along. Again, the concept of the app is like no other and revolutionizes the music world, but it’s coming up short with its lack of reliability in functionality.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your review! We are glad to know that you enjoy the idea of the app and we understand that some bugs can be annoying. Sorry for any inconvenience you`ve faced. We`ve informed developers about the problems you mentioned. Hope, all the issues will be solved in the nearest future. If you have any other suggestions, please, don`t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We appreciate your assistance.
Good right now, but could be much better.
So this would be a 4 star, but there’s one thing that I think would make this app a whole lot better. That thing is, to be able to make score sheets in the app, or at least have an app that solely focuses on the ability to make score sheets that pairs with this app, as in you could upload scores you make in the supposed sister app from this app. And I haven’t exactly come across some of the issues other users have had with this app, except for when I try to open score sheets that are very long, so for instance medleys which tend to be over 10 or 20 minutes long. Every time I try to open a very long score sheet on the app, it freezes and I can’t do anything except for close the app and relaunch it. Meanwhile, the website has little to no problem opening the same exact score, and just to be clear I use a laptop that is over 2 or 3 years old, it’s a Dell and is not exactly great, and I use google chrome as my default browser. Other than that I don’t have any real problems with the app, and if you could conjure up something that allows users to make score sheets on their mobile device and upload from this app when on the go, that would be quite a make up for the mentioned “issues” that users comment on that I can’t seem to find or come across.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 76.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Afrikaans, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2020 Musescore BVBA
- In-App Purchases
- MuseScore Pro $6.99
- MuseScore Pro $49.99
- MuseScore Pro $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.