Discover Mobile 4+
Banking and Finance
Discover Financial Services
You can manage your Discover credit card and bank accounts conveniently and securely from anywhere, using Discover’s Mobile App. Check your account balance, view your account info, make and edit payments, add your card into Apple Pay, manage your rewards, and more - all from your mobile device.
Do you have questions or comments about Discover’s Mobile App? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
FAST ACCOUNT ACCESS
• Log in quickly with a 4-digit Passcode
• Log in faster with Discover Touch ID, available for users with Discover passcode enabled on an eligible device – not supported on modified or jailbroken devices
• Enable Quick View to view account information without logging in
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT
• Check your balance and available credit, and view or download monthly statements
• View and search transaction activity
• Make payments and edit or cancel pending payments
• Redeem rewards, in any amount, as a statement credit towards your monthly bill, including your minimum payment due
• Redeem rewards, in any amount, as an electronic deposit to your bank account
• Redeem rewards for gift cards starting at only $5. Plus, get an added bonus on every card
• Link your Discover card to your Amazon and PayPal accounts to make it easier to earn and pay with rewards for eligible purchases at checkout
• View your FICO® Credit Score* for free and learn what it means to lenders
*See FICO® Credit Score terms at Discover.com/FICO
• Freeze or unfreeze your account to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers
• Add your card into Apple Pay to use for purchases in-store on eligible devices with iOS 9
• Send and receive messages from Discover Customer Service
• View and edit your account profile
• Activate a new card or report a current card as lost, stolen or misplaced
• Use the Travel Notification feature to help ensure uninterrupted use of your card while traveling
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account
MANAGE YOUR DISCOVER BANK DEPOSIT ACCOUNT AND PERSONAL LOAN ACCOUNT
• View account balances, summary and transaction history
• Track account activity and schedule transactions
• Transfer money
• Pay bills
• Deposit checks
• Find ATMs - Nationwide ATMs available to use your Discover debit card
• View statements
• View and send secure messages
• Make Personal Loan payments
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Mobile Privacy Statement:
It’s the month of madness, in the basketball world, so we’re following the trend and making sure you score an improved app experience. This month we updated:
- Introducing the Debit Card Tracker. It’s now simple for Cashback Debit and Money Market customers to track the status of their debit card in the mail
- Improved app functionality
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best credit card ever
In total I have 15 credit cards, half of them have a limit of over $5k….
But I have never been treated so well like I have been with Discover, in my experience when you apply they’re very generous with their starting amount, minimum they give you an accurate amount according to your credit worthiness. When I first applied I was in the 680s to 690s with MyFico score system, No late payments but 1 electronic bill collection that was paid but not removed from my CR, anyway Discover started me out with $10k, and after a year’s worth of fully paid payments each month & a few payments that was $100 to $200 on top of minimum due payment they’ve increased my credit to $15k! don’t forget to take advantage of the first year no interest fees, but if possible still try to pay off your full amount each month regardless of no interest rate. But as long as you keep your account in good standing, discover will treat you good. Also it’s a excellent credit score booster. Now I’m in the mid 700s and credit cards are looking for me with pre approvals many with no hard inquiries
And now I turn down credit offers!
My favorite credit card ever!!!
I love Discover so much that I need this credit card. After one year of having one Discover credit card, I got me another one. So now I have two of them, and I love both of them. I’ve had my first Discover card for almost two years, and I couldn’t be happier. I spend the heck out of my credit cards, but I always make my payments on time each month. If you do what you’re supposed to do, and use your credit card, and pay at least the minimum balances on your credit card, then you will be just fine. Of course it’s always better to pay more than your minimum balance if you can. You will save money, and it will look good on you. I’m always making extra payments to my credit cards when I can. When it’s time, and you deserve it, they will give you a credit line increase, and they are very fair. Out of all the credit cards I’ve had, Discover card is my favorite. They are the most fairest, and have the best perks of any credit card in my opinion. I’m going to use Discover credit cards for the rest of my life. I hope they never go away.
Horrible customer service and computing errors
Last two times I went to make a payment, I specifically changed it from the default bank to my work provided bank account. Despite this, it’s taking the money from my default account that is hardly used and doesn’t have the funds to cover. While I’m not sure if this is the company or apps fault, they refuse to fix or change anything, and when trying to use the live chat, it keeps exited me out of the app and even deleted my chat history. Good thing I got screenshots. Then it started me back at the beginning of talking to the virtual assistant, and I lost what little progress I had made talking to the first agent I had before the app closed out on me. I have been charged $70 in overdraft fees from them taking money from the wrong account that I explicitly told them not to do again the first time this happened. Since you’re downloading this app, it’s too late to warn you about the horrible customer service and not choose this credit card, but be prepared to have no solution to your problem after over an hour of trying to deal with representatives through this app. I will be paying off my card by transferring money through my work account to my default account, which I shouldn’t have to do since I paid them just fine in the past, and then closing my account with this horrid company.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discover Financial Services
- 117.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Discover Bank, Member FDIC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.