**You must own a Synology NAS to run this app, and be running the Note Station 1.1 to get the complete set of features**
Whether for creating your weekly to-do list, sharing information on projects with your teammates, or simply describing your best holiday memories, DS note’s editing features make it easy and pleasant to take note of anything you want, anywhere you need, even with no network. Use tags, notebooks and shortcuts to organise all your notes, and share them instantly with anyone you want. And that’s always safe as DS note keeps it all in sync with your note library on your Synology NAS server, your personal cloud.
Find all detailed features about the app on our website:
1. Fixed the issue where the application might quit unexpectedly upon login.
2. Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Haven’t updated app since 1yr ago!
Although the NAS system’s updated constantly, the related apps haven’t & this has been causing syncing or connection issues. Please apply the new system updates & fix these apps! How are we supposed to work effectively this way, especially remotely now due to outbreak circumstances?
Plagued by bugs, but has potential
There have been ongoing bugs with the iOS app for a couple of years and Synology does not seem motivated to update the app. Some of the iOS bugs include:
- You cannot use the arrow keys to move around when using a Bluetooth keyboard. It works in the subject line, but not the note itself. Very annoying when trying to edit a note.
- When cutting and pasting in a note, the font often changes. I always leave the note in the default font, but there are often font changes after cutting and pasting. To fix this, you often need to go back to the browser interface and correct the font issues.
- When cutting and pasting in a bullet list, you often get “phantom” bullets that are very hard to get rid of.
- The palette of colors available in the iOS app are pathetic. They are dark and muddy and difficult to read the words that have been highlighted. The palette in the web browser is very nice.
Unless it is a very simple note, I tend to just use the browser interface on my iPad. The main downside of doing this is it only works when online.
Close to being great
It's so close to being a great in-house solution to quickly sync and share info between all my devices.
It's just annoying I can't manually sort the order of the ToDo checklist and sub-checklist items via drag and drop or something along those lines. You’re limited to the predefined choices.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Synology Inc.
- 50 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Synology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.