The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension — Search and share restaurants, GIFs, and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension — While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content—no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard — access Google Search, right from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emoji, and more—right from your keyboard, in any app. Tap “Gboard” in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget — find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I know people may not have a problem with this but my google is being annoying right now. So usually when I would search up images, it would show some other images once I click on it. Then I have the option to save and that. Now every single time I click on a picture, it sends me to the website on where it’s from. I don’t want the website, I just wanna see the picture and save it on my camera roll. Now it’s annoying how long it takes me save an image. I’m always seeing the website with its picture. I sometimes like the other photos under that image I search up. I sometimes wanna save them. Now? it takes me at least two-four minutes just to save a picture.
I just want my old google back :(
Google was great, but the issue is that minor inconveniences such as taking Google Search off iMessage is really annoying. From there I could do a quick search or a location to send much quicker via text. Not anymore! Another thing, the app gets slower and more cluttered with each update. I do not use Safari as much due to the fact that it feels “heavier” and more cluttered, but now I’m seeing pointless news articles that are absolutely irrelevant to me as an individual. All of the data mining and theft your company does, and you can’t even match my interests? Even if you could match my interests, you wouldn’t be able to do it because you are Google. Furthermore the articles are pointless anyways because of the News app and third party apps that I can download. Slowly but surely, Google is turning into a lesser search engine like Yahoo or Bing.
New update AWFUL. Google image search useless.
New google image search is TERRIBLE! The sole reason I search for images is to see IMAGES, and only images. I do not want to see the text, or a ton of white space. I liked how the old google search app showed images only. I purposely used this app when searching for images as chrome doesn’t display image searches the same. Chrome shows the text. But now, not only is the text required but am unable go full screen with an image (and hide the text when tapping on it or rotating my phone). This is awful for viewing images because phone screens are not that big and now it only shows up on half the screen. Please bring back the old version or at least make it an option that is easy to select on the screen (not hidden in layers of menus within settings). This is extremely frustrating and disappointing
- Google LLC
- 258.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.