Get fast access to Google Search with the new Google home screen widget built for iOS 14. The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests, and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
More ways to access Google:
• Google Search widget — Search from your home screen with the new Google widget built for iOS 14. Choose from 2 widgets, giving you a quick search bar in both sizes, and shortcuts to choose how you Search with Lens, Voice, and Incognito in the medium size widget.
• Google Lens — Search with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• Voice Search — Search conveniently and quickly using your voice, no typing needed.
• Incognito — Browse privately by switching in and out of Incognito mode.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts, and reviews
• Videos and images
• News, stock information, and more
• Anything you’d find on the web
Get personalized updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies, and events
• Know as soon as your favorite artists drop new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, right from Search results
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
Your feedback helps us create products you'll love. Join a user research study here:
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We fixed user-reported issues and added new features to provide a better search experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I know people may not have a problem with this but my google is being annoying right now. So usually when I would search up images, it would show some other images once I click on it. Then I have the option to save and that. Now every single time I click on a picture, it sends me to the website on where it’s from. I don’t want the website, I just wanna see the picture and save it on my camera roll. Now it’s annoying how long it takes me save an image. I’m always seeing the website with its picture. I sometimes like the other photos under that image I search up. I sometimes wanna save them. Now? it takes me at least two-four minutes just to save a picture.
I just want my old google back :(
Works for my iPad
I googled my favorite musicians and I also googled the weather! Although my searches works pretty good the new update is pretty cool. I’m wondering if you can roll out new features turn off the notifications because I would like to be notified about my favorite musicians morning headlines and breaking news on my favorite musicians and my favorite wrestlers! What I meant to say was update the notifications so I can get notified about my favorite musicians and my favorite wrestlers and my favorite streaming services and my favorite movies. Because I have not been getting notified about my favorite wrestlers musicians and my favorite movies and streaming services while I am following my favorites! When I follow something that I like please notify me about the movies TV shows and musicians and my favorite wrestlers that I follow! Please keep updating more often you guys deserve five stars! You guys are awesome
Google was great, but the issue is that minor inconveniences such as taking Google Search off iMessage is really annoying. From there I could do a quick search or a location to send much quicker via text. Not anymore! Another thing, the app gets slower and more cluttered with each update. I do not use Safari as much due to the fact that it feels “heavier” and more cluttered, but now I’m seeing pointless news articles that are absolutely irrelevant to me as an individual. All of the data mining and theft your company does, and you can’t even match my interests? Even if you could match my interests, you wouldn’t be able to do it because you are Google. Furthermore the articles are pointless anyways because of the News app and third party apps that I can download. Slowly but surely, Google is turning into a lesser search engine like Yahoo or Bing.
- Google LLC
- 265.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.