Notes is the best place to jot down quick thoughts or to save longer notes filled with checklists, images, web links, scanned documents, handwritten notes, or sketches. And with iCloud, it's easy to keep all your devices in sync, so you’ll always have your notes with you.
• Add attachments - PDFs, photos, maps, web links, and more. Scan paper documents with the built-in document scanner.
• Secure sensitive or personal data in a locked note.
• Create checklists. Make a grocery list, a wish list, or a to-do list, then tap to check off items as you go.
• Apply different text styles, such as heading or body, bulleted lists, and more.
• Add tables to quickly organize information.
• Use your finger, or Apple Pencil on a compatible iPad, to sketch right in your note or an inline PDF. Choose from a variety of brush styles and colors, and add lines and grids to a note for easier writing and drawing.
Organize and search
• Search for text in notes, your handwriting, and even inside scanned documents and photos like receipts or bills.
• Link from one note to another to connect ideas, content, or any information. Try typing >> for a shortcut to add links while writing in your note.
• Keep your notes in folders and subfolders, and sort them in the order you prefer.
• Use tags as a fast and flexible way to categorize and organize your notes. Add one or more tags by typing or handwriting them directly in the note - like #activities or #cooking.
• Automatically organize notes in a Smart Folder based on filters. Create rules to filter for Date Created, Checklists, Attachments, and more.
• Collaborate on entire shared folders or on specific shared notes.
• Mention friends to notify them of important updates and link them directly to a shared note.
• See what others added into a shared note while you were away with Activity view, a day-to-day list summary of activity from each collaborator.
Take notes anywhere
• Just swipe with an Apple Pencil or finger from the bottom right corner on any compatible iPad to start a Quick Note outside the app. You can also use Fn-Q (Globe-Q) on a keyboard, or create Quick Notes on iPhone from the share menu in an app.
• Add deep links from an app or website to a Quick Note to mark your place.
Certain features are available only in select languages and regions.
Ratings and Reviews
Homework Done Mean Has to turn in Homework iPad Scan Documents Math Handwriting Writing Science Reading Comprehension Phonics Pictures Envelopes Mom Sister Know Turn In Homework iPad because take screenshot about study and click that click share Google Classroom And Click Teacher And Click Mark As Done And Exit click photos delete photo homework and exit. And i do drawing Notes iPad And it has quiz to do on this question Home School Work has to use folders for schoolwork homework work. They said you can use iPhone iPad Watch Macbook To Use Notes To Turn In Homework Schoolwork Work. Composition Book Notebook Has Turn In Homework Schoolwork Workbook 3rd Grade Add Beautiful Photos I This Notes iPad iPhone Macbook Watch But people sister mom can not do it can do it because my sister know how to turn homework schoolwork on Macbook on iPad on iPhone for that because it easier to use that. Click Note on The App on iPad iPhone Macbook Watch to click scan documents and they say are you sure you want cancel not now and they say not now and they click scan documents to turn in homework zoom right and click done and turn in homework schoolwork workbook more and if you done done click cancel and that’s it.
Notes can you please bring a feature to your app? when you pin a note on your iPhone if you have serious notes that you need to keep on top on the Notes app please bring us a serious button all the notes that are very serious that you need to be pinned in will stay in the top of the screen, and it won’t be shuffled. Do you have to look for it in the notes app and it will stay on the top and you can’t. It will be the first note and the second serious be able to access immediately and I iCloud and please bring a regular pen option for regular notes and please bring an option. We can edit your notes and move them around which one on top or bottom if you’re not serious note. you can shuffle them around but if it’s a serious note, I will always stand the top and it won’t move around and go on the bottom and have to find it inside the notes app. this is the best app on iPhone please make it more faster and more easier. and improve Face ID on every iPhone for the Notes app.
The problem with this app is that it is designed in a way that makes it almost inevitable that you will delete information. Recently while editing a note, I realized that I had recorded some data in the wrong note. I highlight the text so that I could cut or delete it but that option was not available. Among others I had the option of copying it but no simple delete was offered. So I had to manually starting from the end of the sentence hold down the backspace until the data was removed totally. But that is because it takes too long to hit it repeatedly and it proceeds much more quickly to hold it down. So it starts with one letter at a time and does this for several letters, then will delete words one at a time, but then very quickly if you continue holding it down it will delete your entire note. This all takes place within a span of a couple or three seconds. There is no time to react to it. Once the note is gone, there is no means to recover. I am told shaking the phone will undo your most recent action. But why not just place an option on the screen to undo? There is no security to protect the notes using save in which case changes could be discarded if you are not satisfied with them, or can continue in a state of edit. In short, not a single thing which could be done to protect your data is done to protect it. This app is among the very worst.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Apple Inc.