Easy, secure access to the account info and banking transactions you want most. It’s all at your fingertips with the Affinity Plus mobile app.
• For extra security, peace of mind and help with budgeting, use Card Controls & Alerts to set spending limits (per transaction or monthly) for your debit and credit cards; or just get transaction alerts for awareness
• Get free and easy access to your credit score, your full credit report, daily credit monitoring for fraud protection, and tips on keeping a great credit rating
• See your MyPlus Rewards points right on your Accounts screen, learn how the program works, and redeem your points for all kinds of great stuff
• Rename your transactions (in non–credit card accounts) to whatever helps you keep better track of your money
• Easily navigate a screen reader–friendly and accessible experience
• View your Digital Statements & Notices (and enroll if you haven’t already)
• Enroll in Bill Pay from the app, and see your eBill amounts and due dates
• iPad Multitasking so you can split your screen and use another app at the same time
• Add other members’ accounts for easy transfers
• Use Balance Transfer to easily bring an external credit card balance over to your Affinity Plus credit card
• Manage all your personal, credit card and business accounts, and even view your Affinity Plus mortgage
• Deposit checks from anywhere, and immediately access up to $1,500 of the funds
• Find nearby ATMs and branches right from the login screen
• Call from the app to speak with an advisor
• Get a pre-login peek at balances and scheduled bill payments (Quick Balance)
• Manage Bill Pay
• Log in fast with Touch ID or Face ID (depending on your device) for extra security and ease
• Check recent transactions and initiate new ones
• Schedule and edit one-time or recurring transfers
• Apply for loans and credit cards, or open another account
• Review your MyPlus Rewards points balance
• Manage account alerts
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, and is an Equal Housing Lender.
Here’s what’s new in the 3.2 release:
• The logout icon in the upper-right of your Accounts screen – next to your name – was redesigned to be a little more intuitive (and less similar to a download or share symbol).
• You can edit Bill Pay payments.
• When providing your birthday to verify your identity, you just enter it (vs. having the calendar option, which was complicated).
• When setting up transfers, the “from” and “to” accounts are no longer pre-selected.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Bank So Far
I have been using Affinity Plus since 2010 so I thought I would like to review about this Bank overall.
1. Amazing customer service. They are really bank for the people who understands the value of every dollar.
2. Now I don’t live in MN but I just couldn’t stop using this bank because they have never fooled me with any extra charges or overdraft. If there is by chance an overdraft they have a system where you can use your points.
3. If you have any issues, you can chat with them or call them. I don’t have to deal with a robot but an actual human being.
4. I love how they are always up to date with their mobile banking. I can upload my checks anytime, anywhere. Low APR. So many benefits and offer if you maintain your credit.
5. When I was in college, they also suggested me how to build my credit strong since I was young and wasn’t very serious about building credit.
6. 9 years later I would like to give Affinity A++. Thank you for your support and suggestions for all these year. I love you guys.
Developer Response ,
We're so glad you've gotten the service and experience you deserve! This is so wonderful to hear, and we sure appreciate your taking the time to share it. And we're so glad we still have you, despite the distance! Hope that wherever you are, it's a little warmer than MN. ;) Thank you for making our week, if not month! -Affinity Plus
New app doesn’t work on my phone
I was required to download the new version of the app even though I had no problem with the old version. Now my app gives me an error message saying that something has been changed and I cannot access the app. After calling customer service, their only suggestion was to delete it and re-download it. Still hasn’t worked and I’ve updated my phone software as well. I always use the app to deposit checks and now I can’t do that. I’m so extremely frustrated. I love Affinity Plus but this is a setback in those feelings for sure.
Update in response to developer: I do not have both versions of the app on my phone. When opened the app says “Application usage is restricted on this device. Something has been altered on your device and it’s interfering with the app...”
Another update: When I called customer support right after I was required to download and it didn’t work, I was essentially told that I would need a new phone. Well now I have the newest iPhone and newest software and this app still doesn’t work on my phone. I am extremely frustrated and wish someone would help give me answers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for letting us know about this. Do you think it's possible that you have BOTH the old version AND the newly designed one we released this April? We've heard of a couple similar experiences when that's the case.
If you think that might be what's going on but aren't sure, you can check your alphabetized list of installed apps for 2 Affinity Plus listings. We recommend uninstalling whichever version(s) you have, then downloading the newest one (version 1.3) that was released yesterday (6/26).
And if that doesn't do the trick, could you please reply with the exact wording of the error message and tell us which screen you're seeing it on? That'll be a great help with troubleshooting this. We want to get you in! Thanks so much. -Affinity Plus
After years af agony with the old app, there’s finally a new one that actually works! When you sign in you get your available balance, there’s Touch ID, there’s no endless spinning circle, and almost equally important- an Apple Watch app. It all works and works well. Thank you!!!
Update: love the fact that I can freeze my credit card on this app. Using the Card Lock app was pretty lacking in reliability. Now just give us the ability to lock our debit cards!!
Update 2: eBills are finally here but you can’t actually see how much the bill is for. If I look at my credit card at another bank it only displays the minimum payment and not the full bill amount. So, I still need to use the full website to pay bills. Not useful at all.
Suggestion: start showing accrued dividends each day. It is nice seeing the dividends paid to an account already but showing the accrued would be extremely helpful.
Suggestion 2: please fix the incredibly painful delay in transfers. The old system let you make transfers and it would at least adjust your available balance. Now it sits and lingers in the scheduled transfers area.
Developer Response ,
Yes, long overdue! :) Thank YOU for taking the time to comment and rate our new app! We really appreciate it. -Affinity Plus
9/19 UPDATE: Thanks so much for your updated feedback on 9/12! We're currently working on adding eBills to the app, and you should (hopefully, fingers crossed) see it in the next couple of months! Also, you make great points about daily dividend accruals and freezing debit (not just credit) cards. We've added those to our list. :) Thank you again for taking the time to share this, and for helping us make the app better!! -Affinity Plus
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- 86.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.