Easy, secure access to the account info and banking transactions you want most. It’s all at your fingertips with the Affinity Plus mobile banking app.
• Set a checking account to round up all debit card purchases to the next whole dollar, then automatically transfer the difference to your savings; manage Stash Your Cash from the Move Money screen
• Choose from up to 16 Account Alerts that help you keep track of your savings, checking, and loans with reminders and confirmations that you can customize
• Easily switch back and forth between separate memberships by tapping your profile picture (Quick Switch login shortcut)
• Get help over video (after logging in, you’ll see the Video Banking option on the Contact Us screen)
• For extra security, peace of mind and help with budgeting, use Card Controls & Alerts to set spending limits (per transaction or monthly) for your debit and credit cards; or just get transaction alerts for awareness
• Get free and easy access to your credit score, your full credit report, daily credit monitoring for fraud protection, and tips on keeping a great credit rating
• See your MyPlus Rewards points right on your Accounts screen, learn how the program works, and redeem your points for all kinds of great stuff
• Rename your transactions (in non–credit card accounts) to whatever helps you keep better track of your money
• Easily navigate a screen reader–friendly and accessible experience
• View your Digital Statements & Notices (and enroll if you haven’t already)
• Enroll in Bill Pay from the app, and see your eBill amounts and due dates
• iPad Multitasking so you can split your screen and use another app at the same time
• Add other members’ accounts for easy transfers
• Use Balance Transfer to easily bring an external credit card balance over to your Affinity Plus credit card
• Manage all your personal, credit card and business accounts, and even view your Affinity Plus mortgage
• Deposit checks from anywhere, and immediately access up to $1,500 of the funds
• Find nearby ATMs and branches right from the login screen
• Call from the app to speak with an advisor
• Get a pre-login peek at balances and scheduled bill payments (Quick Balance)
• Manage Bill Pay
• Log in fast with Touch ID or Face ID (depending on your device) for extra security and ease
• Check recent transactions and initiate new ones
• Schedule and edit one-time or recurring transfers
• Apply for loans and credit cards, or open another account
• Review your MyPlus Rewards points balance
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, and is an Equal Housing Lender.
• We fixed a bug that was causing some members to have issues with mobile check deposit.
• Other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Greatest Financial Institution Ever
Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union is by far the best financial institution I’ve ever done business with, the staff are very knowledgeable, polite, friendly and give the extra effort to help solve any issue you may have, recently I had some fraudulent charges on my Affinity Plus Visa credit card, they halted all pending charges until we could figure out which charges were fraud, then issued me a new card in less than 24 hours just before the Thanksgiving holiday, and credited back to my new card the fraud charge amounts from the old card, they called me back to make sure everything was Ok and working correctly, I can’t think of any bank or financial business with that level of customer service and support
Developer Response ,
We're so glad to hear that you're happy, and that you're getting the service you deserve!! We really appreciate your taking the time out of your day to share this. So very kind of you! :) -Affinity Plus
New app doesn’t work on my phone
I was required to download the new version of the app even though I had no problem with the old version. Now my app gives me an error message saying that something has been changed and I cannot access the app. After calling customer service, their only suggestion was to delete it and re-download it. Still hasn’t worked and I’ve updated my phone software as well. I always use the app to deposit checks and now I can’t do that. I’m so extremely frustrated. I love Affinity Plus but this is a setback in those feelings for sure.
Update in response to developer: I do not have both versions of the app on my phone. When opened the app says “Application usage is restricted on this device. Something has been altered on your device and it’s interfering with the app...”
Another update: When I called customer support right after I was required to download and it didn’t work, I was essentially told that I would need a new phone. Well now I have the newest iPhone and newest software and this app still doesn’t work on my phone. I am extremely frustrated and wish someone would help give me answers.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for letting us know about this. Do you think it's possible that you have BOTH the old version AND the newly designed one we released this April? We've heard of a couple similar experiences when that's the case.
If you think that might be what's going on but aren't sure, you can check your alphabetized list of installed apps for 2 Affinity Plus listings. We recommend uninstalling whichever version(s) you have, then downloading the newest one (version 1.3) that was released yesterday (6/26).
And if that doesn't do the trick, could you please reply with the exact wording of the error message and tell us which screen you're seeing it on? That'll be a great help with troubleshooting this. We want to get you in! Thanks so much. -Affinity Plus
I have been through both good and bad bank apps
I have been through both good well thought out bank apps and horrible bank apps that make you scratch your head (I cannot log in) and this app rocks beyond compare to all other apps. I can transfer funds or I can do whatever I need, such as deposit a check all in less than a blink of an eye. This bank has seen me through the good, the bad and the ugly. I know that the people at Affinity Plus is there for it’s customers through thick and through thin because they quickly refund you on fraudulent transactions, and will tell you what type of transaction it was. Electronic Check; Debit Card, Credit Card, etc…
Developer Response ,
This is so wonderful to to hear! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to share it! :) -Affinity Plus
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- 104.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union