Professional video editor and focus after shooting videos.
Focos Live offers master class video editing capability, amplified flexibility, and more functionality than any App that you may have tried before. With keyframe and adjustment layers for all options and easily navigable options for both beginners and experts.
With the functionality of taking portrait videos with wide aperture and bokeh effect for dual camera & triple camera iPhone, Focos Live is the next big thing when it comes to computational photography. With Focos Live, you can make limitless customization of any portrait video that you create, and you can even change the aperture as many times as you wish.
- Portrait video-capable, with depth data on dual camera, triple camera, LiDAR and front Face ID camera.
- Taking videos with the aperture up to f/1.4.
- Focus point continuous change functionality for tracking object and aperture size.
- Multi-choice simulated aperture diaphragms for generating different bokeh spot effects
- Multi-layer feature for fitting at least 4 different videos on a single screen.
- Adjustment layer for each option.
- Speed ramping and video reverse capability for creating custom-made videos.
- Industrial-grade chroma key can perfectly knockout the hair & feather for the green/blue screen video.
- Video stabilizer can remove the shaking issue for all existing videos.
- Mask, Blur, Bokeh and Tilt-shift effects.
- Standalone audio editor for managing music and sounds.
- Video export feature; for exporting videos as screenshot, animated GIF, or 4K&60fps.
- Eligible for importing 3DL and CUBE files as custom files.
- Essential tool for iPhone 12 Pro & iPad Pro with LiDAR.
Focos Live is an App that should be on everyone's iPhone and iPad.
- Now with LiDAR on iPhone 12 Pro, Pro Max & iPad Pro, you can take portrait videos with better quality for depth map than the dual camera outputs. LiDAR provides more precise depth, better edges & up to 60 fps. The technology of portrait video has matured, and now you have a very good reason to get the latest iPhone and iPad Pro.
- You can now duplicate the video project as backup. With next version you're able to replace media with another ones.
Enjoy using Focos Live and support us by leaving your review for the features of each update to help us make it better.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
$15 to achieve bokeh (blurry background effect)
Bought the app just for the “bokeh” effect (the blurry background effect), super legit, not dslr quality but I prefer filming with my phone for the convenience factor and I’m a beginner with shooting video so this does a fantastic job achieving that effect without needing the bulky camera or an expensive lens if you already have a newer iPhone. I have 2 feature requests I really wish they would add however:
1) being able to use the size/autofocus bokeh feature from a video you recorded with native camera app instead of having to record from the Focos app, you can manually edit it with imported video, but it just works so much better and smoother if shot initially in app and I really wish that feature would carry that over to imported videos
2) and this is by farrrr my biggest feature request, please please please add bokeh effect to the wide angle lens, not manually editing the blur, but with the size/autofocus like with the other 2 lenses. That would make this app absolutely amazing.
Overall this app is absolutely fire if you’re looking to achieve a more professional looking video in combination with the ease of using your phone
Phenomenal developer, unique creative tool
I put money into this app shortly after it was released on the strength of the history of the Focos app. One of the Focos Live shortcomings, for instance, I was most disappointed over is, according to the change log, fixed in the recent update. I’m going to try it out as soon as finish this review!
So my review is this: If you like the power of the Focos app, reward the developer by investing in the Focus Live app in faith that whatever shortcomings you might find will be addressed eventually if they can be addressed at all.
And just as importantly, in the meantime, have fun! The Pro tools already support creativity beyond the core Focos “bokeh” capability. The included audio tracks are most welcome in an app of this sort. The video editing tools are robust even if things like basic transitions are (currently) manually done (if I’m not missing something). Enjoy the creative possibilities and never leave the app!
TL;DR. Just buy it. 🙂
EDIT: Completely my fault for missing the transitions feature. Thank you for correcting me! I got sloppy in my testing and in my verbiage; one of the things I was thinking about when I wrote my review was video fades in and out, say for a single short clip to be uploaded to Instagram (of course I could still be missing something!). But I still messed up my review and I appreciate the correction.
Developer Response ,
You can find tons of transitions by tapping the arrow between video layers.
Excellent Movie Maker
I have spent a good portion of a day review the tutorial in the app and learning how to use this tool. The tutorials are really a bit to short and can be hard to follow but eventually I got it and came to find this tool very versatile and easy to use once you learn your way around. A few elements were pretty hard to figure out. They key frame button was hard to find. And its still not totally clear when the Ramp button is activated. The most impressive feature is the ability to resize a video clip, combine multiple clips on screen at the same time and me able to move and modify the clip as it plays! It would be great if this feature was available to all the object types ex. Pictures, text, emogiis, etc.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Xiaodong Wang
- 66.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Focos Live
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime unlimited access $14.99
- Monthly subscription $1.99
- Yearly subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.