Make, modify or cancel your Sweet Kiddles reservations anywhere you are, right from your phone! This app has nearly all of the functionality of the member portal, all from the convenience of your phone.
Sweet Kiddles flexible childcare centers are in six locations in the Cleveland area: Strongsville, Medina, Avon Lake, Hudson, Beachwood and University Circle. From this app you can make reservations for your children to visit any of them.
App functions include:
* Communicate directly with classroom teachers and/or administrators, receive updates throughout the day of your child's visit and stay on top of your child's educational development through observation reporting and assessment sharing.
* Request new reservations for your children. Like the web portal, the app will allow you to see what times have open availability, and when we are running a waiting list.
* Modify the arrival or departure time on your existing reservations.
* Cancel unneeded reservations when your plans change.
* View your account information - name and contact information, authorized adults, status of documents, and children set up in our system.
* View existing purchased plans.
* Check your prepaid dollar levels, or gift certificate balance.
- Receive message and activity notifications
- Ability to remain logged in
- Can now save photos
Ratings and Reviews
App has issues
1. Way too many steps to get to the kid feed, so just to check in on your child you have to go through several steps
2. Doesn’t recognize face ID or saved passwords so every time you want to check in through the day you have to enter your passcode again. That’s multiple times a day, every day.
3. When trying to save pictures the app force-closes
4. No notifications? So now when I get daycare messages and/or updates, there are no notifications of such. I’ve even gone through settings on both the app and in my phone and turning in notifications isn’t even an option.
Close but not perfect
I agree with the other reviewer. The app needs a few fixes before it’s good.
There needs to be an easier way to log in - keep me logged in or enable faceid or something.
There needs to be a way to enable notifications so I can be up to date instead of needing to sign in to check if anything’s been happening. There’s no way to know if staff or admin have messaged me unless I go into the app.
Convenient and Reassuring
I’m so happy with Kiddle Connect! I enjoy having one app that encompasses our scheduling, invoicing and daily updates. My child’s teacher is constantly updating the feed and sending photos. It’s easy to message and check in - I also get memos from the admin team separately so it’s easy to discern logistical messages from chil updates. The company has done many updates for the app and has taken parent concerns/suggestions when making improvements.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- On-Demand Childcare LLC
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © On-Demand Childcare, LLC