Yelp has over 199 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp.com/support
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
"Sometimes your gutters get clogged, your chimney needs sweeping, and your trees get so overgrown the branches start scraping your bedroom window like the opening scene of a Halloween movie. Fortunately, this update can help with all that and more.
Search Yelp to find the right pro for all that work you need done around the house. We'll help match you with local contractors and make it easy to book a consultation with just a few clicks.
And other minor bug fixes and improvements too, of course."
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We all enjoy discovering new places and experiences but some of us don’t like to be surprised. If you’re one of those who prefers to research then Yelp is the right source for you. From restaurants and shops to night clubs and museums, check comments and ratings by fellow Yelpers and make sure you make the right choice.
Mediocre Reviewing platform
Yelp is a place where you can review business and in some cases find new ones. The app functions like it should, but my biggest issue is the fact they promote politics which I think is nothing an app should do, especially a quasi-social media platform (You can see that as they push you to prioritize black owned businesses). My job as a food critic is to review the establishment, I don’t care who runs the place. My next issue is the word limit they place on pictures which inhibits my ability to fully describe my item and it’s troublesome when you want to get the point across on what the food would be like to someone who’s never tried it. The next issue is mapping. In short, some businesses just don’t show up at all and it’s frustrating to not be able to review them. The last issue I have is the supposed abuse with the algorithm and a lot of business owners curse at this app for screwing them over with review bombs or the such as they claim the negative reviews are somehow prioritized.
We love Cracker Barrel!!! But the service was terrible!!! My order was 2 coffee half n half slender4 please for us I ordered blueberry pancakes blueberry syrup!! His was country fried chicken mash string beans n white gravy please no sausage gravy for him ! Please I like corn muffin and he wants biscuits I like order of sausage gravy!!
I did ask for sweet n low and I she brought 1 I told her it was for both of us she was not happy go back then I ordered blueberry pancakes as you see my order in beginning but she brought me regular my husband ordered country fried chicken mash string beans white gravy brought sausage gravy he does not eat pork by time she brought gravy the food was cold !!! I was beginning think she was doing it because my husband was dark skin!!! She was heavy set lady never gave her name !! Very sad coming to Lancaster to enjoy!!! Every waitress we have ever had went above and beyond to make us very happy never had to ask for anything twice! Ordered in beginning everything was brought with meal and they were friendly!! And got greattt tip even one that we had bad experience!!! Shame on her!! If your not happy with certain people you should not be there the reason I say this because we observed her interacting with her other customers by window we sat on entrances door near kitchen!! I must say one thing had a wonderful waiter his name was Andrew he is a great waiter!! Had him in side and out always friendly!! Thank you Andrew for being you!!
- Yelp, Inc.
- 328.5 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2020
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.