CNBC brings the world of Wall Street to you with breaking news alerts, watchlists, global market data, CNBC TV and Live audio. Access the power of CNBC to get the latest business, tech, finance news and more!
- Daily Live TV Free Preview – Watch a daily free preview of CNBC's live TV stream
- Personalized News Alerts – Choose alerts by category: Technology, Economy and more
- Customizable News Section – Create your own customized news feed by selecting your favorite topics, and save stories to read later
- "For You" News – Personalized recommendations based on your interests
- Quotes – More powerful interactive charts and quote data
- More Watchlists – Add up to 100 watchlists, each with up to 100 quotes
- iPad Multitasking with Picture in Picture - Watch CNBC TV while browsing other apps
- Enhanced Search – Search for companies and add them to your watchlist, or view news - all in one screen
- Podcasts & Live Audio, with CarPlay - Listen to CNBC podcasts and live audio (US only), in the app and in the car with CarPlay
CNBC lets you view pre-market and after-hours trading data, including charts with customizable time frames, indicators and styles.
Financial News & More
- Free U.S. live stream previews daily to stay informed on stock news and updates
- Live stream news with CNBC TV for up-to-the-minute market information while you’re on the go
- Watch CNBC anytime by streaming full show episodes (U.S. only) and video clips on demand
- Listen to podcasts while browsing news and stock information or while in your CarPlay supported car
Market & Business News Coverage
Get all the news you need in one app with CNBC, including:
- 24-hour coverage of global stock markets
- Top business news
- Economic analysis and official advisor opinions
- Personal finance
- And more
Market Insight & Stocks
- Create and track your favorite company stocks in real-time with custom watchlists
- Real-time stock quotes, interactive charts and customizable time frames help you make smart
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data
- Monitor Cryptocurrencies 24/7
Customized Finance Data & Alerts
- Create customized alerts by category to keep up with the latest market changes
- Edit and customize the news tab to follow topics relevant to your interests
- Customize watchlists for the stocks you follow and sync them across all iOS devices
- Text size adjustments
CNBC PRO - Start your 7-day free trial today!
- Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content
- Monitor live global coverage in various markets
- Learn from advisers and experts who do it best
- Uncover big data trends and opportunities
- Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only)
- Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money”
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
For Do Not Sell My Personal Information, please go to https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/notrtoo?intake=CNBC
California Notice link: https://www.nbcuniversal.com/privacy/california-consumer-privacy-act?intake=CNBC
We welcome your feedback about our latest update at email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
app version 5.13 fixed audio issues on live video
app version 5.13 fixed all issues where audio would cut out on live video when some other sound occurred on a device. previously, the only way to get audio back was to force close the app and relaunch or turn volume up to 100%. this is entirely resolved in app version 5.13. picture-in-picture issues on both iphone and ipad are also entirely resolved.
before this app version was released, i submitted a long and rambling message containing troubleshooting steps and ways to most likely encounter the issue...developers responded quickly and mere few days later released this version that fixed every issue with audio loss in live video.
GREAT WORK DEVELOPERS!!!👍👍👍👍
Developer Response ,
Our Customer Care team is happy to assist you with this issue. Please contact us by going to Settings ► Contact Us in your app.
Poor video streaming experience
I’ve used the CNBC iPad app for about a year in the mornings to stay updated on the markets and watch the news while I get ready or go through morning routines. There is rarely a morning where I don’t spend ~5+ minutes resetting the app or re-launching the video. 1) Anytime there is a commercial, the application loses the broadcast and video stops, resulting in permanent loss of playback until the app is exited and re-launched. 2) Picture in picture is even worse, loses playback once about every 15 or 20 minutes. 3) The app cannot keep track of my TV provider credentials. It will show me logged in, then only play 10min of preview content, then ask me to login again. After a (pull down) refresh on the watch tab, the credentials are back magically but it takes -minutes- to resume playback.
-When it works- the app is overall great, but CNBC developers have a long way to go for a consistent experience with video. Happy to run betas or participate in bug reporting program as I have some experience with iOS apps several years back.
Irritating alerts, irrelevant redundant stories
Even with “Major Breaking News” as the only alert it includes topics that are NOT. On a Saturday I have now received 2 alerts about Epstein committing suicide in jail. To me, this is not “Major Breaking News” and certainly not worth 2 alerts on a weekend. They do the same thing to announce tweets by various people as well as other items that are not major. They really need another classification for these that can be disabled.
It would be nice to be able to configure an alert if an index moved a certain %.
Is there a way to receive an alert on a stock in a watch list?
As other reviews have pointed out, the same story will also be duplicated throughout various sections. They really need to filter out the dupes.
It would also be great to have the option to disable the images both in the story preview list and the article itself (sorry Getty, but the stock photos of traders either shouting or pouting are just pointless).
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to listen carefully to our audience, and feedback like yours help us continuously improve our service and products. Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any additional comments or questions by going to Settings -> Contact Us in your app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 96.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 CNBC LLC. All Rights Reserved. A Division of NBCUniversal.
- In-App Purchases
- PRO Membership Monthly $29.99
- CNBC PRO Membership Annual $299.99
- CNBC Pro Membership Annual $299.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.