Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• Location: Needed to personalize websites and search suggestions based on your device’s location
• Photos: Needed to save and download photos to your device
• Microphone: Needed to search by voice
• Camera: Needed to upload images from the camera to websites and to scan QR codes
• Bluetooth Sharing: Needed to find Physical Web devices
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can now download .mobileconfig files. Simply download them as you would any file; they will be available in iOS Settings.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
why with all of the unexpected crashes
the app has been crashing unexpectedly and randomly crashes for months on end for me and I don’t know weather or not the app can’t handle all the searches I do on the actual app itself or my iPad Pro can’t handle the searches from the Chrome app leading to a crash. And for further notice, it’s been behaving like this for me for 2 years now and my perspective is the Chrome app can only handle limited searches were the desktop version can handle nearly insane amounts of searches depending on the laptop or computer and experiencing sudden random crashes almost makes me think weather the Chrome app has a hidden bug or something like that or an hidden virus possibly. So developers do the best of your knowledge to fix and repair it now please because it gets on my nerves if something doesn’t work properly...
CAN’T Download PDFs
I like google chrome, but I really dislike that I cannot download simple files that I need to save to my phone, because of some error that keep refusing to let me save or download any PDF. It keeps on telling me that “The file could not be downloaded at this time.” I thought I tonight be because I wasn’t running the latest version of chrome, but even after the update, it still shows the same error message. I’m going to leave it as 1 star, so the issue is noticed and hopefully fixed ASAP, thanks! Also if you can make it an option to set the tabs to line up like back to back like it used to, that would be amazing, because me personally, I enjoyed the old Tabs set up over the newer one, as it makes it much easier to bring older tabs to the front if I wanted to, where as the next window tabs set up, makes it a slow and frustrating hassle, especially when you missplace the tab and have to start all over again, just annoying and frustrating. Please consider making it an option to have it set up stacked or windowed and let the people choose the way their tabs are set-up.
Every browser on mobile is terrible in one way or another but Google Chrome has one thing that makes it especially terrible: the close all tabs button. It’s in the worst possible place on the screen if you have an iphone newer than the 8 and it’s way too easy to hit. Never, ever ever have I hit the button to close all tabs and meant to do so, only ever accidentally and in the worst possible times. That button should not be on the screen at all, much less right where it’s easy to hit. It’s not possible to reopen all the tabs because the history doesn’t include enough of them so I’m completely out of luck trying to go back to all the important websites I had open. Remove the button. No one uses it, it’s unnecessary and should be in the options menu, not on the main screen. I only use google chrome because safari is worse and microsoft edge crashes and also closes everything I have open. Overall, it’s an okay app with a terrible layout that desperately needs to be fixed. I will update my review to 5 stars when and if they remove the close all tabs button.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 139.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.