Google Chrome 17+
Fast & Secure Web Browser
Download the new Google Chrome for your iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster than ever. Get the best of Google Search, and easily sync your bookmarks and passwords with Chrome on your laptop. Download the fast, secure browser recommended by Google.
NEW - You can now set Chrome as your default browser. Follow the in-app prompt or go to Settings > Google Chrome to set Chrome as default. All web links will automatically open in Chrome.
• SEARCH WITH GOOGLE - Chrome is the browser with Google built in. Search and get answers on Google fast.
• BROWSE FAST - Choose from personalized search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly browse previously-visited websites.
• SEARCH FROM YOUR HOME SCREEN - Access Chrome from your iOS home screen with the new widget.
• SYNC YOUR CHROME - When you sign into Chrome, your bookmarks, saved passwords, and settings will be automatically synced so you can access all your information from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
• STORE PASSWORDS & PAYMENT METHODS - Chrome can save your passwords and payment information, and automatically fill them into forms when you need them.
• VOICE SEARCH - Use Google voice search to get answers without typing.
• MANAGE TABS EASILY - See all your tabs in a single view and easily organize them into groups.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. You’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built in.
• INCOGNITO MODE - Use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
• SAVE YOUR SITES - Save pages for later with bookmarks in Chrome.
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• Translate text manually whenever you want. Select the text you want to translate then tap Chrome Menu > Translate.
• Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs dark mode ASAP!
Just wanting to post my two cents since everyone else is doing the same, lol 😆. I love Firefox for desktop. But iOS Firefox is so hilariously flawed, I just had to switch to iOS Chrome (referred to simply as Chrome from here on out). Chrome allows me to flawlessly sync my bookmarks across all my devices eg, iPad, iPhone, laptop; the Chrome bookmarking feature is light years ahead of iOS Firefox // But all is not perfect in Chrome Land. Eg, Dark Mode is not baked into the browser; nor is it available as an extension since extensions are currently not supported. If extensions were supported, I would totally download the Dark Reader extension right now! This oversight can probably be explained by the fact that the devs probably use the Chrome app daily in a bright office setting; they are not typing this review, surfing the web, reading, etc on their phones laying in bed at 3:00 am in the morning in pitch darkness, lol 😂! If u made it this far, give yourself a pat on the back and thanks for reading my endless rambling.
It clearly doesn’t know what a 360 video actually is and even if it did it wouldn’t be able to even make 360 cause it’s one of the worst apps ever it doesn’t work for more than half the things I try no matter how many terrible updates it has updates on your actual phone can wreck it so it just freezes up forever and it encourages the people that like the updates on google to wreck there phone forever so I guess it’s a bad influence too .😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 and the fact that almost never gives me what I searched for makes like those emoji’s up there google just doesn’t work as good as people think google should be in the bottom two of the worst apps ever because by me it has been declared the worst app I’ve seen so far (I might make another Review that takes that back and puts it back in second place cause it’s just so terrible it’ll only be in the bottom three for the rest of my life) but once I searched up tiles of tigers and it lied to me by saying there were nine when I knew there were seven types of tigers left in the world I just forgot what the types were 🐯🐅🐅🐯🐹🐍🐍I love animals but I don’t love google it’s not good. In other words google just isn’t very good . No offense out there it’s just my opinion ok please don’t delete me from my phone comment on this if your stranded and where your stranded cause I will help you no pranks please be honest
I agree with a couple of the reviews I saw
To me, what is of great importance is that me, my assets and my personal digital belongings are safe found out I’ve been hacked for like four years by some of the people that were standing right next to me. I know of the adjustments that you make that you can tell the difference between the updates and the people that aren’t updating and aren’t showing you what they’re doing on different phones to different people tested out a lot of this Web3 technology for the past year. I think that it needs to be a few more steps that just shut down all this hacking bull crap and all these scams got a couple products I’m working on couple applications. Elon musk is about to put some people on mars but we can’t stop these phones from leaking all of our personal information I mean for Christ sakes at one point I had 13 different cell phone plans connected to my IMEI numbers my iPhone 12 needless to say the last year of my life was a freaking nightmare I think it’s about time for some new mines to get into the cell phone industry. shake things up a bit.
P.s mint mobile for life lol
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 156.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.