Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• You can safely and easily use your passwords saved to Chrome in other apps on your device. Go to your device's Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Autofill Passwords. Turn on Autofill and select Chrome.
• Site information has a new look. In Chrome's menu, tap “Site information” to know if the page you're on is secure.
• On iPad, when you have another app open next to Chrome in Split View, you can drag links between the apps. When you drag a link to Chrome, you can drop it in the tab grid, on an open tab, or directly into your bookmarks.
• Fixes for clipboard crash, stability and security improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Chrome is all we need, thank you very much
Chrome is one of the many apps I use on a day-to-day basis, so why bother if I choose a different browser every single day?! I like the way how the browser syncs all of my things, like bookmarks, history, and tabs on any device, so I can access them whenever I need to. Same goes for the data. While I like the many features in the mobile version of Google Chrome, I have found quite a few flaws. Among them are the lack of extension support (on PCs and Macs), a reduced set of preferences, limited ability to display the desktop version of some (but not all) websites, and the ability to make Chrome the default browser in iOS (as Apple does not allow it, instead making Safari the default browser system-wide; in macOS, this is no problem at all). But otherwise, this is a great app if you want to surf the Internet and rely on the power of Google on the go. (And in the process, saving lots of hassle!)
Love Chrome but the new update is making things a hassle
Overall a great browser for mobile with some kinks
I love chrome mostly because it saves my passwords and bookmarks in the same place. I use chrome on my PC, and its also nice to see my open tabs on my iPad or phone when I walk into another room and forget what the screen said.
Writing this reveiew because I just found a pretty horrendous bug in this app involving the Gmail web client on the iPad 9.6 running iOS 11.4. Was trying to send an email within the “compose” popup within the Chrome Browser. I typed my whole email then selected to add an attachment. I didn’t see my file, so I selected to cancel the file upload. This brought me to a blank Chrome logo and the Chrome app was unresponsive. I was forced to reset the app causing me to lose my work. Hope they fix this quick because its a repro rate of 100%.
- Google LLC
- 104.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.