Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• Chrome updated its Terms of Service. You can review the new terms when you create a new tab
• You can find your downloads in the downloads folder in Chrome's menu, or in your device's Files app.
• Search suggestions will also include suggestions from the middle of words.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love Chrome but the new update is making things a hassle
Degrading steadily, poor privacy
Used chrome happily for years but in the past two noticed performance steadily eroding while ad tracking increasing exponentially. I locked down all the settings I could within my phone, on the google site, and on the ad council and other sites but still the cookies multiplied. The browser has worked less reliably over the past two years with slower and slower loading and multiple reloads while reading and finally freq crashes. I used to be ok with googles tentacles in everything but something has changed now, and I no longer feel they have much of any interest in providing a quality product anymore- they are all about exploiting the data they collect on users and I’m fed up now. I am deleting chrome in favor of Firefox, and no longer use google as my search engine, and I’m going to transition off gmail in the coming months (it will be a huge job). Google is eating itself, and I no longer want to be on the menu.
Never had any problems with it
I use it on my desktop, laptop, my phone, and pretty much every device I can put it on. I've been using chrome every since I was just a kid - and there's definitely not a better web application than this. it has more features than any other regular web browser that I have seen. furthermore, I absolutely have no idea why it has a 3 star rating on this app store. it should definitely have more considering the work and dedication Google has put Into this app. the interface is very smooth and comfortable to me and every single webpage loads flawlessly. if you are reading this I would definitely recommend chrome to you, no matter what anybody says. keep up the good work Google!
- Google LLC
- 90.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.