Connect Fun is the classic two-player game of four in a row. Two players take turns dropping their color checkers into one of the slots at the top of the board. Win the game by getting 4 or more of your color checkers either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
• One or Two Players – Play against a friend or the computer.
• Multiple Rounds – Win 3 rounds to win the game. Total rounds needed to win is configurable in the settings.
• Computer Difficulty – Play against computer with Easy, Medium, Hard, Pro, and Expert difficulty.
• Game Center Achievements - Collect all 5 by beating the computer player on each difficulty level.
• Statistics View - Displays game stats and awards
• Multiple Themes – Switch the color scheme to Modern, Classic, Night, Retro, and Hot.
• Classic Board Size of 7x6 (7 columns, 6 rows, 4 chips in a row wins)
• Realistic sounds effects
• Smooth animations of checkers
• It’s a free game!
• Select One or Two Players to start game
• Each player takes their turn by tapping a column on the board to drop a checker
• Round finishes when a player gets four in a line or there are no more moves
• Tap the screen to play again
• Win 3 rounds to win the game.
Connect Fun is also known as Captain's Mistress, Four Up, Plot Four, Find Four, Fourplay, Four in a Row, and Four in a Line. Send us feedback by tapping More, About, and Send Feedback. We hope you enjoying playing Connect Fun with friends and family.
iPhone X Support! Minor improvements under the hood.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and challenging
This app lets you play connect 4 on the go against a computer or another person. The ads are a bit annoying though.
Good difficulty settings, a real challenge
I tried another connect four app, or even on the hard setting, it was way too easy.
This one has easy, medium, hard, pro and expert. Right now, pro is giving me a pretty good run for my money.
Definitely the best version of connect 4 on the App Store. I like how you can change the settings on the computer. + it works without wifi. Love it. ❤️
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.