Intervals Pro is ready for iOS 15 and watchOS 8! Check out our redesigned Apple Watch app with 2 screens of customizable workout stats. Display up to 10 stats total.
Custom Interval Training at its best for iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad. Featured by Apple and recommended by fitness instructors, personal trainers, marathon runners, and coaches.
Let Intervals Pro guide you through any type of interval workout: HIIT, running, strength training, yoga, stretching, circuit training, boxing, MMA, elliptical, rehabilitation, meditation, 7 minute workouts and many more.
• Apple - App of the Day in 132 Countries
• Apple - Workout with Apple Watch, Quick HIIT Workouts
• Women's Health Magazine
• COACH Magazine
• Highly Customizable
• iOS 14 Home Screen Widgets to quickly launch timers
• 3 timer types, 6 workout templates, and a 2 Running Training programs
• Spoken interval names and prompts
• Customizable alert sounds
• Standalone Apple Watch workouts. Leave your iPhone at home!
• Workout History using Apple Health data
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone!
• Run in the background with the screen locked
• Play music or podcasts using the app of your choice
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone
• Fill your Activity Rings
• Backup your timers to iCloud
• Siri Shortcuts and 3D touch
• Share timers with friends
• Time and Distance Goals
• Running Pace and Heart Rate Targets
• Auto pause and resume
PERSONALIZE YOUR WORKOUT
• Customize the Name, Duration, Alert, and Color for each interval
• Customize Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Set a Countdown Alert and vibrations when the interval is about to end
• Optional halfway alert
• Set target heart rate ranges for each interval
• Set time and distance goals
FLEXIBLE INTERVAL DURATIONS
• Time based (e.g., 45 seconds)
• Distance based (e.g., 0.5 MI or KM)
• Count up intervals keep running until your ready for the next interval
• Estimated time or distance. Count down time or distance to zero and then continue the interval, counting up until you're ready to move on.
THE BEST APPLE WATCH INTERVAL TIMER
• Leave your phone at home and workout with Intervals on Apple Watch
• Control your music or podcasts on the "Now Playing" screen
• View an Apple Watch workout live on your iPhone
• Alert Sounds and Voice Prompts to guide your through your workout
• Configurable haptic alert countdown that taps you on the wrist when the interval is ending
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking, and cycling
• Workouts contribute to the Apple Watch Activity Rings
WORKOUT HISTORY USING APPLE HEALTH
• Intervals Pro has the best Apple Health integration of any interval training app
• Track heart rate, calories, distance, and pace
• Route tracking for running, walking and cycling
• Detailed stats for every interval
• All your data is safely stored in Apple Health
GREAT FOR RUNNING AND CYCLING
• Interval duration can be set to either a specified time or distance
• Display current pace, pace for the interval, or pace for the entire run
• Configure heart rate ranges per interval
• Analyze each interval of your run in the workout history
• Supported on Apple Watch and iPhone
MULTIPLE VOICES AND LANGUAGES
• Select the language and voice to use for all spoken alerts.
• Spoken alerts are localized to 10 languages. Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, and Swedish are all supported.
BUILT IN WORKOUT TEMPLATES AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
• 7 minute workout
• Run/Walk workout
• 4x4 Running workout
• Tabata workout
• 3 Minute Plank Challenge
• Mindfulness Session
• 5K Training Program
• None to Run Training Program
SHARE TIMERS WITH FRIENDS
• Easily share your timers with friends to use
The free version comes with a built-in timer that you can customize as needed. Upgrade with a one time in-app purchase to create unlimited timers and unlock all features.
Get Intervals today and your workouts will never be the same!
Now you can select up to 5 workout stats for each watch screen in the new watchOS 8 app!
Ratings and Reviews
Love, must have
I absolutely love this app. Finding an interval app that is so customizable is hard, and I've tried most out there. This app supersedes all other apps out there, it is super affordable, and the summaries are great. It shows total time, active cal, distance, avg. pace and heart rate. It integrates smoothly with health an the activity rings on the watch if you use that. Also, fully functional on the watch only. I don't carry my phone so finding an app that worked independently was imperative and this one does.
On another note, I had an initial issue when I first upgraded to the paid version where my distance, calories, and avg. pace were not showing in my summary and the developers/support staff not only responded to my email within hours, but walked me through different solutions. I realized that it may have been that I tried using it rather quickly after the upgrade and it possibly took maybe 12-24 hours for the app to fully get to its potential and upgraded features, so I count that as user error, but nonetheless the quick and great support set this above the bar for my standards, so much so that I decided to write my first and only app review and I've been an avid iPhone owner since the first release.
Big thanks to Jeff Bailey, you're an awesome person for this brand, either as a rep, support staff, coder, or creator you've got me hooked and hope to see more from you guys at "Intervals".
This is THE best workout app. I’ve written very positive reviews in the past on the app, but it just keeps getting better and better. The support is phenomenal, e-mails are usually answered within a couple of hours, if it even takes that long. And the developer listens to suggestions and requests. For example, I have asked for a screen with a larger font and to show only certain stats on the watch. Well now, we can customize our screens on the watch and it makes everything so easy to read while running. Also, it took too many taps to end a workout on the watch and after an update this week, it even took more taps. I wrote to the developer and I saw some reviews that mentioned the end of a workout. The very next day, there was an update and the number of taps went from 4 down to 2.
I purchased this app many years ago and it is worth every penny. It is my 2nd most used app on my watch after messages. I recommend it all the time and everyone is happy with it. The app was originally recommended to me by a runner on our way to the start of a Disney race and I didn’t even have a watch yet. You will not regret spending money on this app, you will love it.
Now one of my core apps
We all have a group of go-to, well-designed useful apps that we can’t get along without. Intervals now falls in that category for me. I had been using another HIIT timer for many years. It was very simple and did the job, but offered only basic functionality. Intervals is a giant leap forward from that. One of the main reasons I bought it was for Apple Watch functionality. The great thing is that I can listen to music from my iPhone through my Bluetooth headphones, start an Intervals timer on my Apple Watch, and then listen to upcoming alarms through the headphones. The remote mode for the Apple Watch is truly magical. It also allows me to shut off my phone and put it safely in my pocket while working out allowing me to use my Apple Watch to monitor progress of my workout. Also, the post-workout breakdown of data by work and recovery splits is incredible. BTW, I have the Pro version which opens up a full range of functionality, and more importantly allows you to compensate the developers for this excellent app.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Intervals, LLC
- 49 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 FourthFrame Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Intervals Pro - Unlock All $8.99
- Awesome Tip $1.99
- Massive Tip $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.