Use this app to receive remote assistance for all kinds of equipment, machinery, and infrastructure issues.
• Simplify troubleshooting and improve productivity by showing the problem instead of just telling about it.
• Receive real-time service and support from your remote experts
• Your experts see what you see and annotate with 3D markers that stick to real-world objects
• You can even share your knowledge by creating video tutorials for training purposes
• Remote camera sharing and real-time video streaming
• HD VoIP
• 3D annotations
• Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES session encoding, 2048 Bit RSA key exchange
• Plus so much more…
TeamViewer Pilot is the #1 choice for visual and remote guidance of field service technicians.
- Instant image-to-text recognition for augmented reality sessions. Pilot users can now recognize texts on their phones or tablets and send them to the expert with one click
- Minor improvements and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Helpful in Specific Situations
To everybody using/trying to use this app, remember this is the app the customer/client uses; as the technician/helper, you still use the normal TeamViewer app! This is NOT for sharing screens, as I normally do as a consultant, but for showing somebody where to plug a cable in, for example; they hold up their phone running this app, while you mark-up their desk/workspace/etc in augmented reality so they can see you circling and putting arrows on things, etc.
Adding a license is not intuitive
I purchased an annual license and it was assigned to the wrong users account - there is no way to change who the license is assigned to through the web portal. I submitted a support ticket 3 days ago and have received no reply.
Keeps crashing when trying to log into my companies ldap page. Uninstalled and reinstalled and still it crashes.
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 61 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TeamViewer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.