Non-stop between Gatwick Airport and London Victoria
A free app to make your journey easier. Features include:
- Find your next train to Gatwick Airport or London Victoria
- Personalise the homepage with your flight details
- Find out which Gatwick terminal you need
- Check the status and platform numbers for Gatwick Express
- Twitter updates
- Buy tickets via the app for immediate travel
- Maps to help you find your way around Gatwick airport and Victoria station
- See London Underground status
Buy tickets using your 16-17 railcard.
Ratings and Reviews
The front page of the app gives you the opportunity to check when the next trains (e.g., the next 3-4) are. But you can’t check it for 8-12 hours’ time like you would do if you wanted to work out the time of your train home after a day out. All it does is direct you to the national rail website. Never tried ordering tickets but judging by others’ experience I won’t. I get the feeling they are running the app down / reducing support with a view to getting rid of it because no self respecting company would want their customers seeing something like this.
After logging in it gives you the option to download your etickets.
But it just downloads them and displays it. As soon as you close the ticket, you have to download it again just to view it.
There is an Add All button which doesnt do anything. In short its not possible to store the etickets on your phone, so if you have no internet when you need to present your ticket, youre basically screwed
Don’t waste a second on this unreliable app
What a surprise, tried to use this app again months after the last time I tried and couldn’t. Now none of the 3 cards I have tried to use work as its its constantly saying it failed or 3D secure error. Even though I verified correctly, entered the pin correctly and got success from the merchant. Poorly coded again! Change your developers!
- THE GO-AHEAD GROUP PLC
- 34.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Govia Thameslink Railway Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.