Go Explore is a fun kids app packed with free CBeebies games and videos based on the early years curriculum to help get children ready for school. It’s free to play with no in-app purchases and children can play offline.
From phonics with the Alphablocks to shapes with Hey Duggee there is so much to help kids learn in this fun CBeebies app. There are also activities to help children create a mindful routine and to support wellbeing. Each activity in this fun kids app is designed to help children as they grow, building up their skills and understanding. Covering a range of topics, such as phonics with the Alphablocks, mindful activities to support wellbeing, geographical habitats with the Go Jetters, as well as shapes with Hey Duggee and emotions with Bing.
• Alphablocks – Learn about phonics and letter sounds with the Alphablocks in this fun racing game
• Your Mindful Garden - Mindful activities to support your child’s wellbeing
• Go Jetters - Learn about the world and different habitats with the Go Jetters
• Maddie’s Do You Know? - Learn about technology and how things work with Maddie
• Bing - Learn about managing feelings and behaviour with Bing and friends on a camping trip
• The Furchester Hotel - Learn about health and self-care by helping guests in the Furchester Hotel
• Hey Duggee - Learn about shapes, sequences and colours at the Hey Duggee shape party
• Biggleton - Learn about people and communities with the townsfolk of Biggleton, by playing hairdresser, shopkeeper and creating a garden
• Cinema with regularly updated CBeebies videos to watch that help teach your child about a wide range of topics
• Lots of secrets for your child to discover
• Find out more about the subjects covered by the games in the den area within the app
SAFE, FREE TO PLAY WITH NO ADVERTS:
• Age-appropriate content
• A safe and secure environment: No ads or in-app purchases
• Does not collect any personally identifiable information from you or your child
This app sends anonymous performance stats for internal purposes to help the BBC improve your experience. You can choose to opt out of this at any time from the in-app Settings menu.
For more details please see our CBeebies Grown Ups FAQ page: https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/faqs#apps
If you enjoyed this app please leave feedback and a rating to let us know! Make sure to give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions or need help.
Welcome to Summer in Go Explore
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost great but problems with no sound
On my iPhone 11 Pro Max (iOS 13.3.1) we get sound in the intro and then none whatsoever after that. It used to work but something changed a couple of weeks ago that I can't figure out. I made sure the volume is up and the ringer switch is set to loud but no luck. I also tried deleting and reinstalling to no avail. Such a shame because my toddler is always asking to play with Duggie on my phone. To be fair he actually doesn't seem to mind the lack of sound most of the time.
Developer Response ,
Hi Greg_-_, sorry to hear you are experiencing problems on your device. Please, can you email us and we can send you a guide which has helped resolve sound issues on some iOS devices. Our email address is email@example.com. Thank you, CBeebies Apps Team
This app used to be great with my older two, but when I got this app for my 2 year old, it wasn’t that great! When playing the individual games, the game just freezes. The sound stops and sure enough my sound is on. This keeps happening and I always have to delete the game and reload it as my 2 year old loves it! A few glitches here and there, but as for a company as big as you that shouldn’t be happening. As a mother of 4, this is quite hard as all my kids love the CBBC/CBeebies games, and I don’t know if I am doing something wrong.
Thank you CBeebies Go Explore for responding. I’m writing on my older one’s iPad and while I write this I remember how good the app used to be. There was no glitches or anything but now I can not possibly say this. The glitches haven’t gotten any better either have the freezes. My ex husband pays child support but I have full care of our kids so I am always busy around the house and I need things to occupy my kids. I love games like these and I hope you can do something about the problem!
Developer Response ,
Hey, please could you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We need more information about when the app freezes, such as whether it's a specific game or when it’s loading into the app itself? And also give us the device and OS version you're using, then we can have our tech team look into it further.
Thanks, CBeebies Apps Team
I would like to see if this app is any good but the sound quality is awful. Andy sounds like a Dalek. This and all the other apps I’ve tried from CBeebies aren’t aimed at young ones definitely 5 years +. Without sound I find it incredibly difficult to work out what you are supposed to do. So I can’t really explain it to my kids either who are 2 and 4. But we still have the playtime app which my kids love to use especially the alphablocks game! I’ll be sad to see it go. Anyone have any recommendations for other apps for little people?
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the app. We appreciate your feedback and would like to pass on your comments to the development team. Could you please provide us with more information about your device to email@example.com, so that we can investigate further?
CBeebies Apps Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.