Choose the web browser that puts you first. Microsoft Edge is the fast and secure browser that helps you protect your data, and save time and money.
Browse the web anywhere with one seamless experience from your phone to your computer and other signed-in devices.
Tracking prevention, AdBlock and InPrivate browsing are available to help you stay safer online.
Organise the web in a way that cuts through the clutter, making it easier to find, view and manage your content on the go.
Microsoft Edge is the only web browser you’ll ever need, with features to help you get more done online, stay protected and built-in tools to give you the best online shopping experience.
Microsoft Edge features:
A more productive browsing experience to help you get more done
· Securely access your saved information like history, favourites, passwords, Collections and more across your signed-in devices with the Microsoft Edge web browser.
· Search the web on the go with visual and voice search powered by Microsoft Bing.
· Browse the web and quickly find your favourites, history and more with a redesigned navigation.
· Enjoy a streamlined reading experience with Immersive Reader. It will remove ads and other distracting content from articles and blog posts.
Stay safer online with our secure web browser:
· InPrivate tabs won't store your browsing data (like cookies, history, autofill information or temporary files)
· Use the Microsoft Edge web browser as your autofill provider so that you can access your saved credentials in other apps on your phone like Instagram, Pinterest and more
· Tracking prevention is enabled by default, so you don’t have to take any action to take control of your data.
· Ad Blocker:• AdBlock Plus helps block unwanted ads.• Block ads by turning on ad blocking by visiting Settings > Content blockers.
Organise & Collect: productivity on the go
• Collections makes it easier than ever to collect and organise content you find on the web across your signed-in devices.
Save time and money
· Microsoft Edge is the best browser for shopping, with built-in tools to help you save time and money. Our coupons feature makes finding coupons faster and easier, helping you easily apply to your order while shopping on Microsoft Edge.
Get the Microsoft Edge web browser for a fast, secure and productive experience every time you browse.
Thank you for using Microsoft Edge! Here’s what’s new in this release:
• Now set desktop site view as default on your iPad
• Simplified first run experience to combine sign in and sync
• Find out more about the image of the day by tapping the icon on the wallpaper
• Surf game is now available on mobile. Type edge://surf to play the game
We’ve also made some general bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really Would Recommend
In the beginning I only got this because the continue on phone app was losing support but if I got edge I could still do it. So I got this for that reason alone. Little did I know that later down the line that I would set this as my PRIMARY browser. Yes of course it still has some bugs and little chinks in the coding but I'm sure Microsoft are fixing them and finding them as you read this message.
Overall this is a brilliant, user friendly app that I LOVE. If you would like Microsoft I could get in touch and tell you about the little buzgs I was talking about earlier to help improve the experience of otheres.
I’ve just upgraded my PC and it has Windows 10 and with this browser being the standard it was recommended, from a security point of view, that it be installed on my phone! That’s where the problem started, I’m afraid. I have an iPhone 7 and I’ve had to delete ‘edge’ because of the battery usage! It absurdly absolutely eats battery life! Sorry, but there you go - it’s gone! Shame because, on the PC, it appears to be a very stable browser - far better that the old ‘Ms-explorer’, but there ya go!
Thanks for your response, and it appears that I may have been a little hasty in putting the blame for the loss of battery onto your shoulders! All I know is that despite me having not used it on my phone, other than the initial sign in that is, it was well and truly planted at the top of the list in the battery usage list within ‘settings’ at 34% for the previous 24 hours. Because, with there being no apparent difference, I have actually looked at the problem on the Apple web site and I’m not the only one to have their battery usage increased (5 hours instead of the used to be, at least 12 hours!) The ‘system update/upgrade’🤪 to 13.4 is the problem apparently! So I think we’re all looking forward the 13.4.1 update which will hopefully include a ‘fix’ for this problem! Thanks again!
Developer Response ,
Dear User, We’re sorry you are having trouble with the app. We’d love to help resolve this with you. We are continuously working to improve our app. Would you please share your feedback with logs within the app to help us to troubleshoot? Thank you
Some Bugs to Iron Out
Having used the browser for a while I am generally happy with it and it has found its way to becoming my default browsing app with Safari having been sidelined, however there are still bugs in the program that need addressing.
When opening a new tab, the 8 self populating quick links are now generating shortcuts to websites that have been opened using the Private Tab option and I would not expect these to be available in this manner, this seems like a fairly new issue as it never happened previously. The only way to get rid of them is to clear the browsing history. Also, I occasionally have difficulty where Edge will load a website but on scrolling down the page the screen does not refresh and it displays as if someone has literally cut the bottom of the page off. On a final note the continuity / timeline features only work for those with a personal Microsoft account, for those of us who have work assigned accounts these are not available and it would be most welcomed if Microsoft extended these add-ons to business users in the same vein.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 206.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Microsoft Corporation
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.