This app lets you watch or download TV shows and movies you’ve bought from the Virgin Media Store.
Got Virgin TV? With a Virgin TV V6 box or a TiVo box, you can buy shows through your TV – just go to On Demand > Movies > Virgin Media Store.
• Watch TV shows and movies on the go with 3G, 4G or WiFi
• Download stuff to watch offline
• Scroll through everything you’ve bought in ‘My Library’
• Register up to 5 devices
What you need:
• A Virgin Media Store account.
• A compatible internet-connected mobile or tablet
• iOS 8.0 (iOS 9.0 and above recommended for best performance)
• For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners, Virgin Media Store is not supported on rooted or jailbroken devices where unauthorised modifications have been made to the operating system
• Works best with a Virgin TV package and a Virgin TV box, powered by TiVo
• For help while using the app, select Help & FAQs from the app menu
• If you’ve got a problem you can’t fix, call us on 0800 027 0801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright ©2018 TiVo Inc. All rights reserved. TiVo and the TiVo logo are registered trademarks of TiVo Inc. and its subsidiaries worldwide.
Bugs fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The VIrgin Media Store is a franchise company and is NOT run by Virgin Media
When I first came across this app via my Virgin TV service, I purchased ‘Westworld’ series 1. That was a mistake. Every time I try to watch any episode on any day at anytime I get annoying pauses during playback. So I made contact with Virgin Media technical assistance only to be told to contact ‘Virgin Media Store’ directly. They checked their equipment and told me to contact Virgin Media technical assistance to look at the ‘Speed Rate! Of course I was told to go back to the store and the circle continued. Eventually I reached a senior manager within the systems unit of Virgin Media. He said that the Virgin Media Store is run by a 3rd party company and he had no knowledge of how the app works which is surprising considering the two systems must connect together at some point.
Do not use this app by acquire the DVDs instead.
Login is bewildering
So I’ve been with Virgin tv for maybe 18 months now. I’ve lost count of the number of apps they continue to release but this is ultimately worst. I try to login , it tells me wrong email or password. I try to reset password but doesn’t recognise my email address. And then I realise there is no option to register !!!!. There is no FAQ relating to the issue. Just poor
Signing in from my TV not a problem but signing in on my iPhone impossible keeps telling me that my email or password is wrong when it clearly is not. My contact runs out in November so will be going over to Sky Q. Bye bye Virgin. Would of given this no stars but can’t so very begrudgingly have to give it the one star.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.