From the creators of the original iOS Clinical Diagnosis App range comes Stroke 2.0, a unique medical calculator that helps Stroke Specialists and General Medics alike to measure important functions of their Stroke patients.
Akin to other Doctot Apps, the gold standard care pathways within (which include the:
- National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale,
- CHADS₂ Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk,
- CHA₂DS₂-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk,
- HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk,
- Orpington Prognostic Scale,
- Oxfordshire Community Stroke Project (Bamford Classification),
- Modified Rankin Scale for Neurologic Disability,
- Modified Barthel Index for Activities of Daily Living, and the
- Abbreviated Mental Test Score
are presented in a "wizard" format, which quickly and intuitively guides the user through the various steps that are involved.
To assist the Medical Practitioner, each scale has not only an exact Scoring system (with accompanying Alerts, Advice and Suggestions) but a comprehensive Information section that provides relevant background details.
A pioneering Best Practice Points System, as well as innovative Stopwatch, Pictorial, Camera, Notepad, Clock and Shake-to-Reset functionality are also contained within.
To help meet the needs and wants of Medical Professionals, Doctot included within this Next-Gen App:
- a Patient Results Management System
- Patient Assessment Result Data Transfer options
- Integrated Information / News sections
- Touch ID and PIN Protection Security options
- Networking and Messaging functionality, amongst much more.
Like all of our Clinical Diagnosis Aids, our Stroke App (which was co-devised and quality-assured by Consultant Physician, Prof. Declan Lyons) was created to help:
- Make More Informed Clinical Decisions
- Enhance Patient Safety
- Reduce the Risk of Medical Errors
- Provide Greater Treatment Recommendations and Management Strategies
- Treat and Manage Greater Patient Numbers
- Save Critical Time
Indeed, this Doctot "X Series" App (which includes a number of exclusive scales) was specifically crafted to help improve the:
- Reliability, and
of Geriatric-related assessment/treatment protocols.
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE:
Fusing many aspects of Not-For-Profits and B Corps upon formation, Doctot (who have partnered with the likes of WHO/IOF, GOLD and SINTEF) are initially making this stylish and sophisticated Point-of-Care App available Free-Of-Charge (offering full, unrestricted access to all material within).
P.S. For details of evolving App features, please keep an eye on our website (http://www.doctot.com/).
P.P.S. Thank you for taking the time to read thus far, and for everything you do as a Medical Professional. Never have we appreciated it more.
*Doctot - Proudly Supporting Hundreds of Thousands of Health Care Professionals in over 150 Countries*
This version very significantly improves the App's functionality, presentation, security, stability and personality. For example, new Patient Management, News / Information and Gamification features have been included within. New Security features (such as Touch ID) alongside Social Media and Sharing functionality have also been implemented. Furthermore, a major UI overhaul was completed while a dedicated iPad App was also created. Thanks for using / considering Doctot!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 17.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.