Now get more than just your favourite food at your doorstep. Introducing Zomato Groceries – a simple way for you to get your groceries delivered in minutes (available in 200+ cities across India).
Zomato helps users find high-quality food at restaurants through search and discovery services across 24 countries, and food delivery present in India, UAE, Lebanon and Turkey.
Download the Zomato app and plan your next meal by browsing through restaurant menus, photos, user ratings and reviews.
Key app features –
* Search for restaurants, cuisines, or even a dish. We’ve got you covered.
* Discover restaurants for dining or delivery and use search filters to find what suits you best. Also, refer to our theme-based curated lists called ‘Collections’ to discover places for the best burgers, perfect date spots, or the top trending restaurants in your city.
* Get access to menus, photos, contact details, directions, and all the other essential information you need to pick a restaurant.
* Rate and review restaurants you've been to or have ordered in from, and share photos of your foodie moments.
* Unlock Gold (applicable in selected markets only) to get flat discounts of up to 40% on your total bill, 1+1 on food or 2+2 on drinks.
* Connect with our foodie community and watch top trending videos through the 'Explore' tab
* Navigate with ease through our enhanced voice-over support for visually impaired users
* Book a Table (applicable in selected markets only) to avoid queues at partner restaurants.
* Use food@work (applicable for limited locations) to pay online for all your work meals with exciting new offers available almost every day.
* Buy tickets for Zomaland (applicable for limited locations) – the grandest food and entertainment carnival. Stay updated on the artist line-up and events by keeping an eye on the Zomaland section on your app.
* Bookmark your favourites to maintain an easy reference list of places you love or places you want to visit.
* Refer to map views to explore restaurants around you.
Zomato is available in India, UAE, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Lebanon, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the UK, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Italy, Brazil, Sri Lanka, Qatar, Malaysia and Singapore.
Our latest app update comes with an exciting new feature. You can now add a note for yourself when you bookmark your favorite restaurants!
*Go to the restaurant page and tap on the 'Bookmark' icon
*Select the option to 'Add a note'
*Review your bookmarks by simply tapping on the 'Bookmark' icon on your profile
This update also includes some bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Update your app now and give it a spin!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Search for and discover great new restaurants to visit or order in from. Browse menus, photos, user reviews and ratings to decide where you want to eat and even use the map feature to guide you there.
My Zomato app is not allowing me to upload clicked pictures of the restaurant, when I select images and click preview so it goes back to the same gallery and the preview button which is in green colour then suddenly appears in grey colour. I mean I have so many pictures of food clicked to upload on the outlet page but it’s not allowing me. For first few it did uploaded but in the 2nd and the 3rd slot of selection it stopped working for uploading and because of this problem I am not able to get high my Zomato level. Also I want to mention that please update the next version of Zomato wherein if we go to ad photos so what happened over here now is after uploading max 10 pictures again when I click for adding more pictures I have to again scroll long way down to that images. So make the system like where the 1at slot of 10 pictures is Ended we can connected there only once we again click for adding more pictures to the outlet.
New complain on 23rd March 2020
The new update of both mobile and desktop is not good. I am not liking it at all, It doesn’t show my food level and achievements. Plz bring back that features. Disappointed
Zomato chat will say anything to make a sale
I had spoken to someone on zomato chat about whether the Gold membership could be used in a different country before I made the purchase and it was communicated to me that it is. I knew it was too good to be true so I had quite a lengthy conversation with that person where he/she clarified extensively that it is possible even telling me that the Indian one is cheaper than the UAE one. After I made the purchase I noticed this was not the case as when I change location to UAE it says I've to buy it again so I contacted Zomato chat where now this whole previous conversation had been removed I don't understand how, obviously something really shady is going on. This time it was communicated to me that the point about the memberships being country specific is mentioned in the detailed terms and conditions but when I checked it definitely isnt maybe there is some hidden clause which I don't understand why it is missing from the detailed T&C in the first place. When I mentioned this to them they changed what they said to saying that the T&C is different for different countries so either the zomato chat people are seriously uneducated about zomato or something very shady is going on.
Developer Response ,
Greg, apologies. We'd urge you to drop us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can assist you. Thanks.
- Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
- 149.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Zomato Media Pvt. Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.