Exclusively for DBS Treasures, DBS Treasures Private Client and DBS Private Bank Singapore clients.
With this DBS iWealth SG app, you can bank, monitor your portfolio, gain personalised insights and take action to invest and seize opportunities. Now you have total control over your wealth, 24 hours a day, from wherever you are.
Exciting new features include:
· Wide variety of services on your pre-login screen.
· Reorganised top activities at the new bottom navigation bar.
· Investment needs brought together on one screen.
· Improved experience with reduced steps required to perform top transactions.
Plus, you can continue to enjoy these services:
· View a clear breakdown of your portfolio asset movements, holdings, transactions, allocation and analysis.
· Trade equities across 7 major international markets - Singapore, Hong Kong, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Japan.
· Gain access to 9 global currencies at preferential rates with online foreign exchange.
· Keep track of investment price movements by setting up price alerts and track movements of favourite stocks by watchlist.
· Choose from over 200 Funds and Unit Trusts in 12 currencies. Explore top performing, top purchased and top redeemed funds.
· Place Fixed Deposits in 3 steps and change maturity instructions seamlessly online.
· Receive curated market research and insights, tailored to your portfolio, to gain the wealth edge. Act on our Equity Picks for SG and HK/China markets.
· Access your eAdvice & eStatements on your mobile.
· Perform online election of voluntary corporate action events including Proxy Voting, Dividend Choice, Tender Offer & Rights Issue.
· Authenticate your transactions safely and conveniently with Digital Token.
· Enjoy all banking services from existing DBS digibank SG app.
Simply download the DBS iWealth SG app and login using your existing DBS Internet Banking User ID, PIN.
If you don’t have a DBS Internet Banking account, you may apply at https://internet-banking.dbs.com.sg/ibAPL/Welcome
Our latest iWealth app brings you seamless access to PayLah! lifestyle services, making everyday banking easier for you.
Other improvements include -
• Market insights and research articles curated for you.
• Performance improvements and bug fixes to help you Live More, Bank Less.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally working again!!
Thank you for getting the bugs fixed. It has been a dreadful few weeks for not able to access the account properly and put up with all the inconveniences.
On the other hand, I am puzzled for the size of the organisation and resources available to DBS, how did an app that has major (I do mean major) flaws being released to the public?
For that reason, I am only giving 3 stars.
Is DBS serious about sorting out its app
I was glad to finally see an app update that went live 12 hours ago.
But to my disappointment, the updated app is equally bad. Still have the white screen issue. The app has problems authenticating. Had to set to flight mode for app to load and then turn off flight mode. I am monitoring if the app cause freezing of the phone and other apps.
Could not even provide feedback. The optional section doesn’t even accept text. Kept saying only alphabet accepted. No special characters were used.
Come on, DBS! You can do better. Your customer deserved a non-crappy and working app.
The app has been crashing more and more frequently, requiring restarts, resets and reboots. This culminated in the inability of the app to load, so I lost all ability to connect to my accounts as they required a digital token- found only on the app. Someone from DBS then recommended to delete and reinstall the app. After deleting, the app refused to download itself from the App Store, probably the only decent thing it has done. I am amazed that DBS has the cheek to put on the Treasures website “DBS iWealth-World’s best mobile app for Wealth Management “!
Isn’t there a law against fake news or false advertising?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DBS Bank Ltd
- 792.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- ©2017 DBS Bank Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.