Here are a couple of updates you’ll find in the latest version:
• Payee Creation & Management
• Overseas Payment Creation
• HK FPS Upgrade: Now you can use a QR code to collect money from your payers in Hong Kong
Ratings and Reviews
Useful app for mobile
I personally think this app is very useful
The convenience of checking and simple banking on the go, and also able to use digital token in one app.
Personally I have benefitted from this
Says firmware error. DBS staff unsympathetic
1) During the login process to create virtual dongle, the user is required to pass stupid dual email, then phone otp
2) after numerous tries, finally successful. App says firmware error
3) Call support (long verification process)
4) asks me to delete and reinstall
5) did as told
6) Try to register. New system error shown
7) call support again (long verification process)
8) ask me to select if I'm an existing user and log in
9) I logged in
10) the customer service rep then told me to click on a help icon that is actually on the logged out page
11) directed me to a super hard to find link under help --> tools page
12) ask me to read out a random 20 digit alphanumeric number over the phone. (20 digits!)
13) Asks me to click on a submit for help button below the 20 digit pin
14) I thank the support and put down the phone
15) I decided to try again. (bad choice), as I can’t get through the dual email and phone otp now.
It’s really difficult to get it right because the email otp is not really instantaneous and you need to enter the email first, then the phone otp and they don't tell you if you are successful until both passes
16) a few tries later, my entire account is blocked.
Sums up my 1st experience with DBS. Great way to get me to pay $50 for their stupid dongle other banks give out for free.
Avoid DBS corporate at all costs
Probably the most dumb banking app available
Firstly, I work with my tablet most of the time. After banking with DBS, I realized they not only don’t allow you to use the web version on your tablet browser, forcing you to go on the app, and then limit ALL your functions on the app. I literally mean ALL. Unable to pay to a new beneficiary, unless you create it prior on the web version. Unable to pay overseas in large amounts, unless you create it on the web version. Unable to download any reports in PDF, or even get a MT103, and to no surprise, unless you do in on the web version.
So why the hell you restrict us on the tablets, and still, providing an app that is for viewing only????
Your call centre isn’t helping neither. Probably a tape recorder just repeating the message will cut your overhead.
- DBS Bank Ltd
- 78.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2016 DBS Bank Ltd. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.