Get the accurate weather forecast you know you can rely on with AccuWeather. With in-depth forecast news, the latest forecast updates, severe weather alerts, and much more. Our precision and scientific accuracy let you stay one step ahead - making the unpredictable, predictable.
Be prepared for any sudden changes in weather with live alerts and detailed reports. Plus our daily snapshots provide everything from cloud cover to UV index.
Why you’ll love using AccuWeather:
- Our brand new UI - Enjoy a beautiful, streamlined layout with a stunning conditional background feature. Plus, our easy to use UI helps you to quickly visualize all of the relevant info you need.
- You won’t miss a minute of accurate weather information - Our MinuteCast feature has had a makeover - now you can enjoy Minute by Minute! Our latest feature gives you a detailed minute by minute breakdown of the next two hours so you don’t miss a second of the latest weather updates.
- You’ll be prepared for any weather event on the horizon - Get highs for today and tomorrow with our Today Tonight Tomorrow feature or even get a 45-day outlook.
- You get superior accuracy™ whenever and wherever you need it - Get worldwide weather updates if you're home or away.
- Enjoy RealFeel & RealFeel Shade Temperature® technology - you’ll know the difference between how the weather looks and how it actually feels.
- Go beyond your local forecast - Access hyper-localized mapping layers, featuring an improved radar (with Past/Future in one timespan), temperature contour map, and live tropical storm radar. Plus, dew point, UV index, visibility, allergy, precipitation, air quality index reports and more.
- Get relevant weather content - Read articles and watch videos that are updated regularly and personalized to your needs.
The best part is you control what type of information you get with our new custom notifications. Opt into Minute By Minute notifications to get jacket or umbrella reminders and much more! From the daily forecast to minute-by-minute updates, you’ll be prepared come rain or shine.
How to make the AccuWeather app work for you:
- Personalize the app depending on where you are in the world.
- Look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather.
- Try the Minute by Minute feature for the most up to date weather forecast, minute by minute.
- Get the latest trending videos from AccuWeather’s dedicated news team.
- Filter according to your preferences and easily hide any features that you don’t want.
- Sync AccuWeather with your watch to get updated information with just a quick glance at your wrist.
With AccuWeather’s superior accuracy™ you’ll never miss a memorable moment due to the weather. Wherever you are or wherever you’re going, count on AccuWeather for reliable weather information.
Download AccuWeather today for free and enjoy award-winning superior accuracy™ in weather forecasting on your iOS device.
Thank you for using AccuWeather!
This build includes a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it 😊 but room for improvements
I have been using accuweather for 7 years now and one thing I noticed is it is having a crash report on the Apple Watch ⌚️ and it’s not working 100% on the Apple Watch ⌚️ and I noticed it lags during start up on my new iPhone X’r I am using iOS 12.4 and it also lags on my Apple Watch ⌚️ I don’t know if you developers are aware of this issue but if you aren’t I have been dealing with this issue with all the iPhones that I have had and every update that gets done seems to improve it a little bit but it doesn’t fix it all the way and I understand it’s difficult to get things right during each update and you developers definitely nailed it with adding it were this app keeps alerting you down to the very minute when severe weather is about to hit but one thing I would add in the future if you can is having it notify you when rain will be starting I know some apps have that but it would definitely be a nice feature to have with accuweather because I use accuweather a lot but I do love accuweather and I do trust it a lot more than some of my other apps that I have
Developer Response ,
Our most recent update now has a hurricane section. Please make sure you are up to date with the most recent version.
Don’t Like the New App
I do not like the new app. First of all, the iPad app is now only in landscape version, and I have to turn my iPad mini sideways to view the app. Then, on the hourly and daily forecast pages, you have a box on the right side which shows the current info which is found on the main screen. This box is distracting when I’m trying to read the details for the hourly or daily forecasts. On my phone you have kept the portrait layout; if you can have it on the phone you can put it back on the iPad! At least give us a choice with the layout.
I also noticed that the MinuteCast page no longer shows the actual address where you think I am. As it needs an actual address to be reasonably accurate by the minute, I would like to see the address back on the screen. It is even more important if I’m traveling from place to place in town; I can’t tell whether you have updated my location or not. Or are you still basing the MinuteCast on an exact address? The MinuteCast has always been my favorite feature of your app. Now the wheel and the detailed graphic are a little harder to read, and the wheel only shows one hour, not 120 minutes.
Please bring back portrait mode on the iPad, and please make sure your MinuteCast feature is great at showing the details for my exact location. There are other weather apps, but the MinuteCast is what makes yours unique and is the reason I use AccuWeather.
Great App, Change is good people
Is it really necessary to give one star and a bad review for something that clearly sounds like a bug and will most likely be fixed if it hasn’t been already? They literally just redesigned the whole app, give them a break. “Landscape mode is broken omg end of the world; worst app ever”🤨. It’s just funny how people are so averse to change. I can’t speak for the iPad version but on the iPhone this app is great. Way better than the weather app that Apple provides. Love the new beautiful design. Things are so much more organized. That navigation bar was all I ever wanted. Thank you! All the features are still the same. It’s just the layout that’s been improved. Only thing I’m confused by, and this may be a combination of nitpicking and my own ignorance, the moon rise and set times are weird. Moon rising at 8:34 am and setting at 10:34 pm? I’ll assume that’s a bug. Anyway love the app so much I went ahead and paid the $8.99 for the year. Bet most of you spend triple that amount on you micro transaction games so please, the least you could do is support people who are actually working hard to provide you with a helpful app rather than manipulating you into spending real money on your virtual farm 🙄. Keep up the good work Devs. Hope you guys are working on a nice widget for the next iOS update!
- AccuWeather International, Inc.
- 131.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Platinum Upgrade $3.99
- Platinum Restore
- Tier 1: Premium Subscription $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.