Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is a free, powerful, yet intuitive photo editor. Lightroom empowers you to create beautiful photos while helping you become a better photographer. Learn how below.
• PRESETS: Make dramatic changes to your photos with our single touch photo editor
• PROFILES: Use these one-tap miracles to create visually striking changes to the look-and-feel of your photo edits
• CURVES: Make advanced photo edits to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast
• COLOR MIXER: Refine and tweak colors on your photo to make them pop
• CLARITY, TEXTURE & DEHAZE: Breathe life into your photo edits with these industry-leading tools
• INTERACTIVE TUTORIALS: Get inspired and learn how to make the photo edits you want by completing step-by-step lessons curated by fellow photographers
• PRO-LEVEL CAMERA: Unlock your phone’s potential with unique controls such as exposure, aperture, wide or telephoto lens, instant presets and more
• CUTTING-EDGE CAMERA MODES: Get more detailed shots with advanced capture modes such as raw, professional, and HDR
• ORGANIZE & MANAGE: Use folders, albums, star ratings and flags to highlight your best photos
Take your photography to the next level with Lightroom Premium! Upgrade to unlock powerful tools and features like the healing hrush, selective edits, geometry, storage, Adobe Sensei, and more.
• HEALING BRUSH: Take complete control of your image by removing just about anything from your photo
• SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Precisely edit any part of a photo with your finger or Apple Pencil to apply enhancements with exact detail
• GEOMETRY: Create super clean shots with straight lines by adjusting the perspective of your image with powerful upright and geometry slider tools
• RAW EDITING: Import raw photos from your DSLR or mirrorless camera to your phone allowing you to edit them anywhere
• BATCH EDITING: Easily edit photos in large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos
• ADOBE SENSEI: Harness the power of artificial intelligence to auto tag and organize your photos based on the objects or people in them. A quick search for “mountains” or “Maria” will surface all the photos with those elements in them
• CREATIVE CLOUD STORAGE: Back up your original photos and edits to access them on other devices and on web
If you are on an iPad, be sure to download “Adobe Lightroom for iPad”
Premium (Optional in-app purchase)
The recurring monthly payment is automatically charged to your iTunes account. To stop service, go to account Settings and turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of your billing period. Prorating is unavailable — when you turn off auto-renew, service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for a free Adobe ID as part of a free Creative Cloud membership. Adobe online services require an Internet connection, are not available in all countries or languages, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
15 Photo Export Max? What the...
I downloaded Lightroom mobile as I’m really wanting to move away from desktop and laptop editing, and LR Mobile seemed promising. I LOVE the UI and functionality of this app, and can do about 95% of the work I need to right from my iPad Pro, and I was actually a bit blown away by its speed and capabilities.
Then I went to export about 100 photos I had taken with my Panasonic G9 and edited in Lightroom Mobile. I thought the iPad was glitching, or I had toggled a setting that I didn’t know about, because I wasn’t able to export more than 15 photos at a time. After doing a bit of digging I’ve found that this is done on purpose. The reason being that Lightroom isn’t able to render in the background, but that doesn’t make any sense as I’m sure we’re all more than willing to leave the app open and running in the foreground until the export is complete. This is a preposterous number of images to export at one time. Give us at least 100 images, as we could work with that limitation; but only 15? That quite literally renders this entire app, and all the hard work these developers put into it, totally useless. A 5 star app turned to a 1 star app due to a major oversight.
I’ll most likely be looking for ways of leaving Adobe after about 15 years of exclusively using their products, if they don’t get their $#!+ together asap. FIX THIS RIDICULOUS LIMITATION ADOBE, PLEASE!
Developer Response ,
The limitation of 15 photo export max has been removed a few releases ago, please check it out and let us know if you continue to have any questions :) /jh
I cannot tell you how much Lightroom mobile has saved me in my photography career. I have learned Lightroom so much using this version and have made a career off of using Lightroom mobile. Of course I am still building and now learning photoshop, but at a time where I wanted to get into photography and did not have a lot of money to afford a high end PC, I received a more affordable iPad 2017 for photography services and then traded it in for an iPad mini 5. This app has been a life save because I use both at home and outside or on the train. It’s easier to work with because I can use it on a smaller, much lighter device and always get work done on the go. What it lacks from Lightroom Desktop is made up by the fact that it’s a mobile version with a good set of features. The batch editing really does it for me now, I still use it on my iPad and will be getting a laptop very soon thanks to picking up momentum and getting further in my career while using this app, but I will still be using this on the go when I dont want to carry a computer around the city. My camera equipment is already heavy enough.
Nice editor,but...don’t buy Premium!
This is a fine editor for photos on the iPad, in fact I liked it enough that I thought I might try working on my pro camera raw photos via Adobe Cloud while traveling. However, my Adobe Cloud account (arranged by my employer) only has 2GB max, which is very limited. When this LR CC mobile app prompted me to buy the Premium version, offering additional Adobe Cloud storage, I jumped on it. But after trying it out, I found that my Adobe Cloud storage was still capped at 2GB. Trying to get help, I was diverted to unrelated Adobe help forum topics. And when I tried to talk to Adobe directly, they told me I had to go through my employer...even through this premium upgrade was a purchase I made out of my own pocket, under the stated promise that it would include additional cloud storage. I feel like I was ripped off, and I would demand my money back but my time is more valuable than the amount I paid. I guess I will just have to find another solution, but there aren’t many options. The market is dominated by a few mega-corporations who don’t care about serving their customers, they do everything they can to prevent us from getting help when needed, and they always err on the side of denying us the product we thought we were entitled to when making the purchase.
- Adobe Inc.
- 218.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Adobe Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly 100GB $4.99
- Lightroom plan 1TB $9.99
- Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.