Now there's a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile App, you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find enrolled providers and retail locations that accept CareCredit, set alerts and pay bills from participating doctors and healthcare providers in the network. With a new, vibrant and simple design, the CareCredit Mobile app offers features such as:
Easy Set-Up and Login Access
• Securely log into your CareCredit account with your username and password then enable Touch ID® or Face ID® (on supported devices) to make logging into the app even more convenient. If you’ve never accessed your account online; tap, “I’ve never logged in before” to get started.
• Looking for help or information about the app? Simply tap the "?" icon at the top right of the login screen to access contact information, login assistance, and FAQs at any time.
Secure Digital Card Access
• Your CareCredit credit card is preloaded when you log in. Just access the Summary and swipe down to view your digital card.
• Your CareCredit digital card can be used for purchases within the network of enrolled providers.
Convenient Account Management
• View your CareCredit statements and manage your statement delivery preferences 24/7.
• Make monthly payments to your CareCredit account.
• Always know where your account stands. Check your balance and credit limit anytime, anywhere.
• View your promotional purchase details, transaction & payment history.
• Make payments directly to your doctor or healthcare provider with CareCredit.
Find a Location
• Search for providers, partners, and retail locations that accept the CareCredit credit card.
• Save and quickly access your favorite locations.
• Use the map view to explore nearby CareCredit Network locations and get directions.
• Set custom notifications to remind you about payments and changes to your account.
• Access to helpful information, cardholder resources, and tips for using credit wisely in the Knowledge Center.
Learn More: https://www.carecredit.com/app
Thank you for using the CareCredit Mobile App. In this release, we’ve made some minor enhancements and bug fixes behind the scenes to keep the app running smooth. This app version requires iOS 15 or higher. Please update your device prior to installing the latest version of the app for the best experience. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Makes life easy
This app makes it so much easier for me to keep my payments on time
And make the payment when it is convenient for ME. I can make a payment without waiting on hold for someone or hoping the mail got there or waiting for internet. I love knowing I can make that payment close to the date it is due if I have forgotten or will not have the money in my account in time for other methods to get it there on time. It literally takes me seconds to make a payment and I get confirmation and a record right to my email as well as a text for reminders. In a busy life this is a huge help in keeping my credit going up up up. I also can Acess my balance and available amount anytime I need to. . This makes it super convenient during emergency situations. I use it for my puppy with a congenital issue that tends to be u predictable. It’s been an absolute life saver in these times when we don’t expect an emergency visit to her specialist! Thank you Care Credit for giving me this opportunity to better my credit while providing healthy care for my family INCLUDING my fur family! ❤️
App is fine. This company is awful.
Long story short, we needed a loan to cover a medical expense we couldn’t pay for outright. We investigated multiple options and this one seemed to be the best option for us. We looked at their website and qualified for a long term loan without interest. It wasn’t explicitly clear that a given provider wouldn’t necessarily allow you to take that option. A provider will allows you to sign up for a subset of those items, even if you qualify for better. We where pushed through paperwork not understanding this (shame on the provider) before finding this out. When I asked CareCredit they educated me, but admitted there is no way ahead of time to know what a provider will let you select or (more importantly) audit problems like this after the fact. In short, there is zero accountability or recourse. Once screwed, stay screwed. This alone was bad, but it gets worse. I added my spouse as a registered card user, but they accidentally mistyped the name in a distinctly weird way, which we had fixed later. We paid off the loan and not even two months later we got a credit card offer in the mail for the name that they mistyped from a third party. They sold our information. I’m sure this was probably more fine print that we “agreed” to, but none of this was transparent. We would never chosen this company if I didn’t have to (out of desperation) at the time. Shame on you.
Vet visit payment declined
I’ve had Care Credit for several years. Only used it at our vet’s office. Then went to use it for my dog’s visit in January 2023 only to discover that our card was declined by Care Credit because we didn’t have the new Care Credit card with the MasterCard logo on it. When I called and spoke with a representative, I was told we cannot apply for that card because MC does random selections for current Care Credit card holders. She then inferred that maybe my credit score was too low! My credit score was 833 at that time and it’s even higher now. What an insult from that very rude person! So I cannot use my current Care Credit card at my veterinarian’s office, regardless that I’ve used it in the past and ALWAYS paid my balance well ahead of schedule! My veterinarian’s office stated they would not apply for the new updated Care Credit with the MC logo account because their customer service is one of the worst they’ve ever had to deal with. I totally understand what they are talking about, because the “customer service” person I’ve had to speak with was extremely rude and disrespectful to me! I’ve had to use my personal credit card to pay for vet visits and still manage to pay them off after two payments. But my credit worthiness by paying all my bills doesn’t matter to Care Credit or apparently Master Card either.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Synchrony Financial
- 76.2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Synchrony