Content Browser Mobile is an application to remotely control CBK-WA100/101 Wireless Adapter and Wi-Fi compatible Sony professional camcorders/recorders.
- Monitoring live video from camcorders/recorders
- Displaying the status of connected devices
- Remotely controlling focus, zoom, rec start/stop, and etc.
- Live logging (Essence Mark)
- Displaying the clip list
- Playing clips
- Editing metadata of clips
- Uploading clips to FTP, FTPS, or other servers
- Uploading clips partially by marking in and out points
- Downloading clips to mobile devices
- Managing transfer jobs via job lists
- Rough cut editing
- Uploading clips partially and an EDL based on storyboards
- Naming clips
- Assigning Essence Mark lists to buttons
- Browsing and uploading related clips
- Synchronizing the timecode of multiple camcorders
- Making setting of network functions for connected devices
- System Requirements
OS: iOS 12.0〜13.0, iPadOS 13.1
- For details about usage, please see the help page below.
- Remote control of PXW-FX9 with new monitoring UI
- Automatically moving to menu after connecting
- Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot control Menu System
This is disappointing that you cannot control the menu system. Can’t change frame rates, aspect ratios and simply even iso or white balance. I will update my review when the app gets full functionality in place.
No FS 2 support??
How is it that it works with the FA5 but not the FS7??
Would be great…if it worked.
I already upgraded to the iPhone 6 Plus, but its not working with the PXW-X70. I simply get “device not found” on every device search. Turning the phone on and off and removing / reading the app does not help. It would be great if Apple would open up the NFC chip to 3rd parties…then I wouldn’t even be messing with WiFi. Oh well.
- Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc.
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Sony Imaging Products & Solutions Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.