Get a comprehensive view of your total fitness from Apple Watch, including Activity History, Workouts, and Trends, all combined into one seamless view.
• Streamlined Summary tab gives you an easy way to see your Activity History, Workouts, and Trends.
• View progress toward closing your Activity rings and see all-day Activity metrics like total steps and distance from the Activity app on Apple Watch.
• See details for your Move goal, including active calories, total calories, and a visual graph of your calorie burn throughout each day.
• See details for your Exercise goal, including exercise calories, total active time, and a visual graph of your exercise minutes throughout each day.
• See details for your Stand goal, including number of hours stood and idle hours.
• View your historical workouts from the Workout app or any third-party fitness apps on your Apple Watch. See important metrics from each workout including average pace, distance, calories burned, average heart rate, and more.
• See how your friends are doing and start a competition on the Sharing tab.
• View your Mindfulness activity and summaries of each Reflect and Breathe sessions.
Subscribe to Apple Fitness+ to unlock a new kind of fitness experience—powered by Apple Watch. One that dynamically integrates your personal metrics from your Apple Watch to inspire like no other workout in the world.
Apple Fitness+ is available in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV—so you can take your Apple Watch workouts to the next level, wherever and whenever you’d like.
• Get access to premium 4K ultra high definition video workouts designed by the world’s most motivating trainers.
• See personal metrics like calories burned and heart rate displayed onscreen right as you exercise.
• Enjoy curated music that’s perfectly matched to your routine’s mood and energy.
• Get access to Time to Walk, a unique audio workout that lets you walk with some of the world’s most interesting and inspiring people as they share stories, photos and songs to keep you motivated and encourage you to walk more often.
• Mix up your fitness routine with dynamic programs like the Guest Trainer series and Artist Spotlight series.
• Find workouts specifically designed for beginners, pregnancy, and older adults.
• Continue your workout while you navigate other apps with support for Picture in Picture.
• Filter workouts by Trainer, Time, Music, and Equipment.
• One subscription includes 6 family members for just 9.99/month - with the first month free - no commitment. Cancel anytime by going to account setting and turning off auto-renew. *Apple Fitness+ not available in all territories.
Ratings and Reviews
I want to like this app. However, it very frequently frustrates me with inaccurate readings. For example, depending on which wrist I wear my watch on I will get completely different steps for the day. Another feature I found to be frustrating was that the stand hours often do not recognize that you were actually up, even when you were up and moving around; therefore not giving you the credit. Although it’s recorded your steps and movements. Even exercise times…why is this stand function sometimes not picking up?
I found that when I tried the trial version things appeared to be better for a few days…but after that I saw some of these same inconsistencies. For the amount you want to charge; improvement is needed. The search continues for a more accurate health and fitness app that is all in one. Just a shortfall to not have them together especially if you’re working with a professional in wellness; it would be so nice to have tools that were more cohesive and consistent.
App really could use some work.
I have a very physical job, I am on my feet some days just over 12 hours, usually no less than 10 - 6 days a week. I purchased my watch on New Year’s Day, I have worn it everyday at work. I am constantly walking, reaching, grabbing, squatting, bending and lifting. Maybe I don’t burn much more than 1200 calories a day, I don’t know. But, I do know that I exercise far longer than the app states, some days it barely logs 30 minutes other days it has over an hour. It also seems to start counting “Stand” the minute I touch the watch. In the mornings I put it on even while sitting, I accomplished an hour of standing. First fitness app I’ve used, it could use some work.
So to update my review: I have two watches the SE and the 7. Lately, I have started wearing both to work so that I can listen to music without completely killing the battery. Wear them on the same arm just the 7 is a bit higher up and I usually put it on 20 minutes or so after the SE. Yet for some reason the 7 continuously reports more calories burnt. The exercise time sometimes shows more on the 7 but the stand IS ALWAYS THE SAME! It seems as though stand starts counting from the minute I touch the watches, whether I’m wearing one or not, just place it on the charger and I’ve stood for an hour!
Great content, but caveats…
The training content is rich and thoughtful for the most part. The strength and core exercises are top notch. The dancing is so-so for a beginner, despite their claim. A beginner should be perceived as someone who has never done formal dancing. They start off slowly, but rapidly move to a quicker pace and it is easy to fall behind or not follow. Frustrating as I would like to get better, but cannot progress. I would like to see a 45 minute strength option (it is grayed out). Keep the content coming. The library isn’t large enough yet to go back to old workouts without fully remembering, and last year’s content appears to have been removed. Requiring all family members to all have an Apple Watch an unacceptable requirement (that even Apple store folks don’t always know). If the subscription is purchased and I have an Apple Watch to start the process, the rest of the family should be able to use without. Thankfully, I have been able to work around it by installing Fitness+ under my iTunes account on their device (temporarily logout and login with my account), so they can workout without Apple Watch.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.