--[ Winner of MacStories Selects 2018. Must-Have iOS Apps, App of the Year ]--
--[ Featured as 'Apps We Love Right Now', 'Be More Productive' and 'Get Stuff Done' ]--
"GoodTask is all you need to organize your day and get things done for real"
If you're using iCloud or Outlook with Reminders and Calendars, it's for you.
GoodTask is a Powerful Task/Project Manager based on iOS Reminders & Calendars. You can use it as simple checklist to focus or as complex project management tool to get big things done.
GoodTask provides various viewpoints to the things that you care and need to be done. Manage your tasks, projects and even your life better with GoodTask.
- Syncs with iOS Reminders & Calendars
- Supports fully customizable recurring tasks
- Manage Reminders Lists and Calendars easily
- List, Day, Week, Month view on each lists
- Add Quickly and Smartly with Presets and Text Snippets
- List with selective Reminders Lists and Calendars
- Filter by including or excluding text/tags
- Filter by Priorities
- Overdue tasks, Location-based tasks, Recent tasks, etc.
- Quickly edit tasks on the fly
- Bulk actions to edit/check/delete multiple tasks at once
- Duplicate, Change due dates, add/switch tags/lists, etc.
Other Key Features
- App Icon Badge & Notifications
- Various Themes
- Long tap to move lists and tasks
- Supports portrait/landscape mode on all devices
- Supports iPad Pro and multi-tasking for all iPads
- Apple Watch with complications support
- Today Widget support
- Time Zone support
- Subtasks, Automatic Repeat after Completion & Manual sort (GoodTask 3 only)
Visit our website for more information (http://goodtaskapp.com) !
If you have questions, mention @goodtaskapp on twitter or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
= About Subscriptions =
Subscriptions in GoodTask is OPTIONAL and solely in purpose of supporting the continuous development of the app. In case you choose to subscribe without unlocking everything, it'll be unlocked automatically to fully use the app.
- Supporter is an auto-renewing subscription and is available for yearly periods.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com
We'll get to you right away. :)
[ To Do List | Task Manager | Reminders | To-Do Checklist | Project Manager | Planner | Lists with Calendar ]
- Performance & Stability Improvements
- Changes to view buttons inside a list at the bottom
- Check icons on Apple Watch follows iOS settings
- Advanced Repeat Options added (GoodTask Only. Per Task)
- Clear Notes per Task (Default/On/Off)
- After recurrence rule calculates next due date, it'll change according to offset if selected.
- For example, if you set 20th on each month and set 'Weekdays - Previous', if next 20th is saturday, it'll be changed to 19th.
Weekdays only - Previous
Weekdays only - Next
Weekends only - Previous
Weekends only - Next
+- N days
- Lists can be preset for each Templates
- Tasks on Templates will be added on preset list if it's set
- You can choose specific list while adding by tapping 'Select List' on top (iOS)
- 3 Quick Actions are shown when long tapping a task inside a list (Context Menu)
- Settings - Sort - Drag and drop option: Task - Reorder On/Off
Basic re-ordering of tasks with drag and drop can be turned off
- Settings - iCloud Sync - Attachments
Can be turned off to use attachments locally only
- Notifications on Today page can be turned off with dedicated button
- Empty sound option for notifications
- Editing categories in Goals will edit existing data too
- Settings - General - Swipe on Task : Complete, Complete Subtask option added
- Settings - General - Swipe on Event : Delete option can be turned off
- Today page - More button option added: Move to tomorrow & Complete task when subtask exists
- Settings - Advanced : New Task on Exchange gets Default Mid Priority option added
- Settings - Advanced : Reset Calendar Connection button added
& Many bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastically customizable client for reminders
I already felt that GoodTask was worth the $9.99 when I bought it last year, but this developer keeps making it better. Over time, they have made using the app more efficient, they have added more functional customization, and they have added the ability to create and share highly customized visual themes. I was pleasantly surprised at how great custom themes are for making information more recognizable at a glance.
GoodTask has a two-week free trial and uses the same data as Apple's built-in Reminders app. All the tasks you have in Reminders show up in GoodTask, and any tasks you enter in GoodTask show in Reminders. When you use Siri to add a reminder, it shows up in both Reminders and GoodTask. If you are using reminders, this means you can try out GoodTask, full-featured, for free, with the safety net of easily returning to Reminders, should you decide not to buy GoodTask after the trial.
I highly recommend GoodTask for anyone using Reminders who wants a more flexible and powerful task manager without having to re-create your tasks in a new system.
Exactly what I’ve been searching for
Let me start off my saying I NEVER buy apps that are over $0.99. At first I thought I wasted ten dollars, but once I figured out the settings I was able to utilize this app exactly the way I wanted to. My husband and I share family iOS reminders and calendars, but I wanted something more comprehensive for subtasks, and mainly recurring events so I could check off habits throughout the day without having to uncheck a full list every morning. But I also didn’t want to disturb his process and make him download a new app. The other thing I wanted was a place where I could see my calendar events and tasks all in one place, and once I figured out that I could turn off “separate calendar events,” all my boxes were checked. The smart lists were a bonus, as I didn’t understand when I bought it just how customizable they were. I have smart lists for every vantage point that I normally had to manually search in the native iOS app, and I feel like even though there was a little learning curve, it’s going to save me so much time moving forward.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for awesome feedback! :) One thing to point out is that you can long tap + button to choose an option to add calendar events. I'll do my best to improve the app with continuous updates. Visit GoodTask forum for more. Thanks!
Brilliant in so many ways!!
Like most of you who are taking the time to read this, I’ve spent a small fortune over the years buying every single todo app on the market. No, really... name one, any one, and I guarantee you I’ve bought it. Some of them are better at certain things than others, and that will always be the case, but GoodTask is the one that continually stands above them all for me.
It’s one of those apps that constantly — and I do mean constantly — surprises me with extra features I had no idea it had. I’m still discovering amazing things, even after almost a year of using it every single day. I’ll often find myself wishing that it could do a particular thing, and to my surprise, an option to make that happen has existed all along... I just didn’t look deep enough. I spent almost 30 years developing software, and seriously, the level of detailed thought that this developer has put into how to make this app do things is off the charts. I’m very impressed!
Five stars from me. I highly recommend this app to everyone!
- haha Interactive
- 90.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © haha interactive, co
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $9.99
- GoodTask Supporter $9.99
- Support Once $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.