Google Fi Wireless offers flexible, secure phone plans built to help families stay connected. All our plans come with great coverage, family safety features, and easy ways to manage your plan in the app.
Get nationwide 5G for supported phones, 4G LTE, hotspot tethering, and full connectivity for select smartwatches on all plans.*
Plus, enjoy automatic international coverage while you travel.
Features included in all plans at no extra cost:
• Turn on spam blocking to stop calls from robocallers and scammers**
• Create data budgets for plan members
• Enable the Fi VPN for a private online connection***
Use this app to easily add members, manage your plan, and do more:
• Activate your service
• Manage safety settings
• Find phone deals
• Switch plans
• Check data usage
• Get in touch with support 24/7
Note: You'll need to sign up for Google Fi Wireless before you can use the app. Google Fi is only available to U.S. residents, and isn't intended for extended international use.
* 5G service not available in all areas. 5G service, speed, and performance depend on many factors including, but not limited to, carrier network capabilities, device configuration and capabilities, network traffic, location, signal strength and signal obstruction. Actual results may vary. For info on Fi speeds, see our Broadband Disclosure.
Hotspot tethering counts towards your monthly data usage. On Simply Unlimited, you can use up to 5GB of hotspot tethering.
** Blocks spam known to Google; may not detect all spam calls.
*** Restrictions apply. Some data is not transmitted through VPN. Use of VPN may increase data costs depending on your plan.
Bug fixes and improvements for an even better experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Great service, depending on...
I haven’t had any problems with Google Fi, I actually have service in more areas than when I was using AT&T but it really seems to come down to where you’re living and what kind of phone do you have. I ended up buying a Pixel and absolutely love it, I’ve already talked my family into also switching to Fi and getting Pixels it’s been great. They were paying almost $200 for 2 Samsung phones (that weren’t being financed) they barely use at US Cellular, now it’s $30-40 for both of them.
I do recommend for the full experience of Fi to just buy in, although they have been making changes and allowing more iOS stuff it’s definitely lacking when compared to a phone that’s “designed for Fi” vs just “compatible” but I believe it’s still a great service just make sure you have that in mind you won’t have bells & whistles.
A 5G phone obviously will get you further as well, also researching on the support forum or reddit helps a lot.
Don’t use if you travel a lot
The reason I chose google FI was because I need international access in and outside of America. While after several month trails it disappointed me for the following reasons:
- it will re-active your account automatically and I failed to notice that. Cuz they won’t inform you. Then I was charged with 0 service for 4 months;
- if you stayed outside the US for a long time, it will stop your data roaming and you can’t even call or receive calls. That was also my case. And after 8 months when I came back to the US, I noticed that I couldn’t call or receive calls. But still I’m fully charged.
- I finally got time to chat with the support group and ask for refund for the 0 service months, they just refused and said that my account was active. Then I insisted that I only called successfully twice during the past 8 months, they started troubleshooting and tell me how to re-install the app. While it do solved my issues and I could finally call after 8 months (this is also another surprise for me that the app could affect your SIM card service). And that’s it. No comfort/apologies/credit on having 0 service for months with full charges. And it makes me feel like it’s my fault to not contacting them and all the bad experiences are resulting from myself.
- I’ll definitely delete my account and switch to other mobile vendors as google Fi really give me bad impression on it’s service and it’s customer support. Cold and ruthless.
Google Fi lagging in data plan intelligence
Why is it that I need to have 3 different sims in order to get 66gig of monthly data ( work from home)? In this highly intelligent cloud world the Google is a leader in why does my subscription have to be so difficult to manage and switch sims. T mobile is surpassing in offer. Who can offer a simple all-you-can eat plan regardless of per sim and no fake “unlimited data” statements. With to get 66 Gig of true unlimited data on a device I have to add a 3rd sim that needs a 3rd email if and phone and switch sims as I eat through 66 gbytes over a month. Billing flexibility is non existent on Fi . Why can I just order 3 chunks of 22gig “unlimited” plans . Or just round it up and let’s get back in the lead by doing 30gig unlimited plans and “ any way you want it” for all on 1 sim or shared over 2 sims or 3 sims or 4 sims. The differentiator here is in stepping up your game for “all you can eat” and “any way you want it” and call the plan what it really is useable to 22gig then no longer useable - don’t hide it under “unlimited” it’s makes you sound untrustworthy. So what’s it gonna be - do I stay on Fi or constantly churn on best plan of the month for true unlimited and not switch sims? If you make me switch sims then I mines eel switch providers too so I can get what I really need is 75gig unlimited data plan on shared over 3 sims for $150 per month. This is what I am in search for from a mobile provider .
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 205.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Google Inc.