• Perform most activities from your mobile device including: creating new accounts, setting up transfers between your own accounts or to other UNIFY members, setting up external accounts for transfers or ordering checks.
• Add a Payee is enabled in the ePay feature.
• View balances, transactions and check images.
• Securely send messages to UNIFY for account information.
• Deposit checks using your mobile device camera with eDeposits.
• Manage your UNIFY ATM/Debit Cards with options including increasing ATM withdrawal limits, creating Travel Notices and reporting a card lost or stolen.
• Set notifications using a variety of electronic alerts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It’s easy to go on and find out if you have your money deposited yet or that your bills have been paid and you can apply for credit cards and everything else I have never had a problem I’ve been with these people since the 80s and even when I had problems with credit they still welcome me with open arms and never disown me every time I apply for a card I’ve been denied because of my credit history I’m just hoping now that they would give me a second chance to prove to them that I’m better now I do have a settlement coming up and if they’re going to keep denying me I’ll just have to keep my money where I sleep and I stood by them even when they changed names so perhaps we should help each other otherwise I may just keep my money in a safe big enough that somebody cannot carry it off or break into it as I don’t care about interest anymore or CDs because they don’t provide enough interest or anything else to make your money worth putting in instead you’re putting your money to sleep.
Terrific - Comprehensive and Easy!
I don’t have any “Bank” apps to compare to, but I have another CU, and several Credit Card Apps - and this one compares favorably or better than the rest. It’s a simple, very straightforward layout (actually looks quite like the regular website) and while in some ways looking “old-fashioned”, it is very comprehensive and Very easy to use. I actually kind of hate those all supposedly up-to-date sites and apps with all the fancy icons and bells and whistles - they may look “sexy” and sleek, but they are usually very labyrinthine and not at all as easy to use as they look - they are in fact too “dumbed down”, so the average and better user is more likely to find it obfuscating and unwieldy. A child could use this as long as they can read. 5 stars and 2 thumbs way up. Bravo Unify!
Love this app & credit union!
I have seen this CU go through many positive changes over the years - and the App is high on the list - easy to navigate, the searches have depth & breadth, they perform regular update to the site, as planned events with plenty of notice if there will be maintenance interruption. The site can do anything the big banks can do with ease/internal & external transfers, paperless check scanning deposits right from your phone, and the opening dashboard of accounts is clean & up to date with same day transaction/pending transaction detail.
Member services is easy to contact and they are also responsive within 24 hours usually through the message center when using the tool outside of normal business hours. Fantastic - A+ all 5 stars *****
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- UNIFY Financial Credit Union
- 66.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © UNIFY Financial Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.